Manta Lab x Disney

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Posting here for visibility. Feel free to discuss.

Hi guys, this is John and I hope everyone is doing well. Today, I am very excited and happy to make an announcement that from July, we have become a Consumer Product Licensee for The Walt Disney Company Hong Kong.

More updates and news related to this news will be posted but the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create Marvel Steelbooks.

More info and details will be shared soon.

Thank you very much.
John

88A9EAD5-A736-44D8-BE39-8CF486823152.jpeg

robert-downey-jr-dancing.gif

Great news indeed!! Now I just hope John will first concentrate on titles which don't have a zillion releases already, like Iron Man 2 and 3!

Those have enuff ! How about those that have none ? I mean, does this include TV stuff ?

WOW, more Marvel. WOW, more shite... WOW, didn't think I would ever pass on a ML releases, guess what...

say goodbye to the last retailer that wasnt releasing those generic and uninspired trash movies

I very much get your point. But really would like to see for example Legion TV series steel. Or Punisher. (Have zero idea if they are part of the deal)

Reactions: gAnX
Posting here for visibility. Feel free to discuss.

Hi guys, this is John and I hope everyone is doing well. Today, I am very excited and happy to make an announcement that from July, we have become a Consumer Product Licensee for The Walt Disney Company Hong Kong.

More updates and news related to this news will be posted but the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create Marvel Steelbooks.

More info and details will be shared soon.

Thank you very much.
John

View attachment 536377
Tell John he needs to acquire Expanse rights too :whistle: :thumbs: :hungry:

I am less excited after reading, “the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create Marvel Steelbooks.” But I get it from their perspective. I’m sure I’ll buy some of them. But so much great stuff comes with a Disney license. Getting more of the same is sorta meh.

If I owned a premium company, it would have read: “the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create The Black Hole steelbook.” ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RyanD and apsmith21
For the love of god, true lies. Get true lies.
So right, so right. Would rather buy a exclusive DVD steel of True Lies then a re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release of what's been done before a million times already
I am less excited after reading, “the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create Marvel Steelbooks.” But I get it from their perspective. I’m sure I’ll buy some of them. But so much great stuff comes with a Disney license. Getting more of the same is sorta meh.

If I owned a premium company, it would have read: “the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create The Black Hole steelbook.” ;)
And if I owned a premium company, it would realistically have read: “the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create more MONEY.”

"Alien" franchise at long last? Would love to have 1-4. Shame FAC couldn't go on after 1.

There are Alien franchise steels. FA has done also Prometheus and Covenant. I'm not sure but they might wait for 4K's for others to do special editions. ?