Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.com (USA) $179.99
Amazon.ca (Canada) $TBA

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Unleash The Power Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe In This Action-Packed 13-Disc Collector’s Set

The limited-edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – a Morag orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital Copies of all the Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel Studios memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of the Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark tattoo from Iron Man 3 and much more!

Contents Include:
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Exclusive Bonus Content Disc
1:1 Prop Replica of the Morag Orb and More!

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.:
• Journey back through Marvel’s Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films– Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s Doctor Strange, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – and discover there are no limits to the adventure!

Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of:
• Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel’s Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Plus:
• Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant w/Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
• Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell
• Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
• Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
• Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
• Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
• Thor: The Dark World Preproduction Creative
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
• Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
• Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got this for $111 and $9.98 shipping and handling to Ireland. But also got hit for $40 Import Fees Deposit. Is this normal to be hit with this and will I get stung again with customs here on this side when it comes here to Ireland. Looking forward to finally receiving this.

Thats amazons new policy, you have to pay customs up front and if you dont get hit with customs they will refund you what they charge, pretty ****** i know, its put me off buying a lot of stuff from them as it drives up the price substantially

If you were to buy a bluray for say $15 they will also charge a 'import fee' , the funny thing is Ireland has a threshold of around €22 before customs needs to be paid....

Having said all that, i did pull the trigger on this myself when it was down to $150ish and also ended up paying the $40 import fee, but the parcel was delivered by I-Parcel (Fastway here in Ireland) and there was no sticker on the box to indicate that customs had checked and cleared it so i contacted amazon and was told that they already knew that and was in the process of refunding the import fee, said it would take 15 days to process (still havnt seen it in my account yet)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Thats amazons new policy, you have to pay customs up front and if you dont get hit with customs they will refund you what they charge, pretty ****** i know, its put me off buying a lot of stuff from them as it drives up the price substantially

If you were to buy a bluray for say $15 they will also charge a 'import fee' , the funny thing is Ireland has a threshold of around €22 before customs needs to be paid....

Having said all that, i did pull the trigger on this myself when it was down to $150ish and also ended up paying the $40 import fee, but the parcel was delivered by I-Parcel (Fastway here in Ireland) and there was no sticker on the box to indicate that customs had checked and cleared it so i contacted amazon and was told that they already knew that and was in the process of refunding the import fee, said it would take 15 days to process (still havnt seen it in my account yet)
Thanks Noel for your reply. The only good thing is that I wont get hit with another import tax when it comes here. At €150, including p+p, taxes, I will be happy with that. Especially for this item. The hit from customs, especially items from the States has turned me off buying items from there or waiting for a price drop to cover p+p and customs.

I have this set and can say hands on it is the worst buy I ever made and I do collect LEs etc. Big disappointment compared to Phase 1. That was an amazing set. This is cheap plastic moulding. Really bad. Very disappointed with whoever designed this

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone and elle82
I
I have this set and can say hands on it is the worst buy I ever made and I do collect LEs etc. Big disappointment compared to Phase 1. That was an amazing set. This is cheap plastic moulding. Really bad. Very disappointed with whoever designed this
I also have this and partly i agree. the phase 1 briefcase is definitely better and better made. but on the other hand i do love this set too. its very cool looking and looks great next to the briefcase. it should have been made a bit better though as its very light. and there should have been a holder for the envelope. that just sits behind it on my shelf.

Agree 100%, Phase 1 was really nice, with all the details and files, for this one the swag was lacking, and alot of us, myself included, probably already have the movies, but once it got down to the just over 100.00 price, then I think it's not bad at all, I'll sell off the 3D and 2D blu's, get it down to 40 or 50, that I can live with, the completist in won't let it go by, does fit in nicely with my Phase 2 shelf....

Agree 100%, Phase 1 was really nice, with all the details and files, for this one the swag was lacking, and alot of us, myself included, probably already have the movies, but once it got down to the just over 100.00 price, then I think it's not bad at all, I'll sell off the 3D and 2D blu's, get it down to 40 or 50, that I can live with, the completist in won't let it go by, does fit in nicely with my Phase 2 shelf....

let's see this phase two shelf! :naughty:

It'll be a while before they bring out phase 3 set but I do hope they put some more thought into that, make it real quality one and also release it in 4K and maybe re-release the previous sets in the same. I think 4K is the future now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
I have a feeling that the infinity gauntlet will be either phase 3 or 4, whats your guesses?

@elle82

Found this thought it was pretty cool if anyone didn't know what each stone was or what it's powers are.

We now also know the time stone IS in Dr. Strange
6d39a0d78a4438ebbeafa03131ec94c4.jpg
I was thinking this too. Great minds think alike. ;):D. I hope we dont have to wait too long to find out!

I think Hela will have the Soul Stone in Thor Ragnarok

She will be the MCU version of Death who Thanos is in love with and you'll see how he's trying to get the stones to rule the Universe to impress her.

Reactions: elle82
Well more then likely Hela and Thanos will form an alliance as she is confined to just being the Goddess of the Dead and ruler of the afterlife Realms of only Asgard, Niffleheim (hell), Hel (purgatory) and Valhalla (heaven for warriors). Now if Thanos takes over the universe and kills everything he will, as a token of his love for her, give her rule of all the realms of death throughout the universe. That's how I think he will entice her and they will form their allegiance. Also lets not forget in the Marvel Cinematic Universe there exist 2 Infinity Gauntlets one that Thanos has with no stones, and the other in Odin's Treasure Room. Maybe that one will be stolen by Hela, or maybe it was hers, who knows. Definitely great to think about.

Reactions: elle82
Well more then likely Hela and Thanos will form an alliance as she is confined to just being the Goddess of the Dead and ruler of the afterlife Realms of only Asgard, Niffleheim (hell), Hel (purgatory) and Valhalla (heaven for warriors). Now if Thanos takes over the universe and kills everything he will, as a token of his love for her, give her rule of all the realms of death throughout the universe. That's how I think he will entice her and they will form their allegiance. Also lets not forget in the Marvel Cinematic Universe there exist 2 Infinity Gauntlets one that Thanos has with no stones, and the other in Odin's Treasure Room. Maybe that one will be stolen by Hela, or maybe it was hers, who knows. Definitely great to think about.
You know everything dont u Tony :D:)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187