Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.com (USA) $179.99
Amazon.ca (Canada) $TBA

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Unleash The Power Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe In This Action-Packed 13-Disc Collector’s Set

The limited-edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – a Morag orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital Copies of all the Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel Studios memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of the Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark tattoo from Iron Man 3 and much more!

Contents Include:
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Exclusive Bonus Content Disc
1:1 Prop Replica of the Morag Orb and More!

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.:
• Journey back through Marvel’s Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films– Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s Doctor Strange, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – and discover there are no limits to the adventure!

Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of:
• Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel’s Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Plus:
• Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant w/Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
• Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell
• Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
• Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
• Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
• Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
• Thor: The Dark World Preproduction Creative
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
• Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
• Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya the walking dead hurts me cause I've gotten every season limited edition, but 5 was just to much, plus it was late and now the same is happening to fear the walking dead.
Ye I'm in the same boat all ltd editions apart from the 2nd season was planning on the 5th but far to high a price, just bought in fear the walking dead fae the U.S. standard release w/slip.

$185!

giphy.gif

Sadly the Phase one briefcase actually never took a big cut .... wonder if this one will ever go sub $144.99 .....

Got mine a little bit early. I'm trying to upload pics from my mobile, but even though they're under the 2MB max, I'm being told they're too large to upload.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
Thanks for the pics! Its a really nice looking set for sure. As many people on here including myself have said this set isnt worth the price. But now that you own it what do you think?

I think that it would definitely be worth it for someone that doesn't own either any of the movies or the majority of the movies. However, for someone like me the does already have every title, it is a bit steep. Had everything been made out of metal, my opinion would be different.

Thanks for the pics @mlmaier84, what is the material made out of, is it heavy?

It is not heavy. It's all plastic. Had it been metal or a heavier material, I would say that it's worth the price considering how many movies it comes with along with the bonus material. I would definitely recommend anyone who is interested (and patient enough) to wait for a significant price drop. I think $120 shipped is the max I would pay for this with what I know now.

Card charged and it's on it's way, seems I'm one of the few who didn't cancel it ;) yes it's expensive but I'm a sucker for these sets, I'm a big marvel MCU fan and love these sets full of replica swag so I though why not, I've drastically reduced my spending on Blu Rays this year compared to recent years so in the grand scheme of things I'm not overspending.

It's taken the phase 1 set a long time to drop in price and as this is an Amazon exclusive it probably won't be around in similar quantities (or Amazon have bought a huge amount hoping to a bg seller lol) so will it ever get a significant price drop? Who knows, but I'm not risking it, I'd rather have it now than gamble and miss out. It should arrive just before Christmas so I'm looking forward to it. Is it overpriced? Of course it is, I'd say all these box sets are but as I say to my friends who always comment on how much I spend on films and movie related collectables, I don't smoke, rarely drink, so I spend my money on the things I enjoy. I'm sure a few of my friends have spent more on alcohol and cigarettes this weekend than this boxset is costing me...

Reactions: kierano and elle82
I think that it would definitely be worth it for someone that doesn't own either any of the movies or the majority of the movies. However, for someone like me the does already have every title, it is a bit steep. Had everything been made out of metal, my opinion would be different.

It is not heavy. It's all plastic. Had it been metal or a heavier material, I would say that it's worth the price considering how many movies it comes with along with the bonus material. I would definitely recommend anyone who is interested (and patient enough) to wait for a significant price drop. I think $120 shipped is the max I would pay for this with what I know now.
Thanks mate, i was hoping it would be made out of something better. If it's just plastic I will definatly wait on a big price drop.

Thanks for your reply @mlmaier84 and for your input to @Bobthesub. Im a huge marvel fan also and these big sets are what I really love collecting. Im busting to get this set but our aussie dollar is terrible against the U.S dollar and would cost me over $250! So im waiting anxiously for a price drop and will grab it as soon as I can! Its a shame most of these sets are so expensive.

Just got this also. Not worth the money if you already got the movies. I think its an ok price if you don't have the movies. The extras are cool but again not worth the price tag.

If anyone has a Chase Freedom credit card, their giving back 10% in points from Amazon purchases. So I got to save on tax money.