Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.com (USA) $179.99
Amazon.ca (Canada) $TBA

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Unleash The Power Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe In This Action-Packed 13-Disc Collector’s Set

The limited-edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – a Morag orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital Copies of all the Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel Studios memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of the Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark tattoo from Iron Man 3 and much more!

Contents Include:
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Exclusive Bonus Content Disc
1:1 Prop Replica of the Morag Orb and More!

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.:
• Journey back through Marvel’s Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films– Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s Doctor Strange, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – and discover there are no limits to the adventure!

Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of:
• Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel’s Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Plus:
• Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant w/Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
• Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell
• Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
• Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
• Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
• Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
• Thor: The Dark World Preproduction Creative
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
• Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
• Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like i be waiting bit longer for this back upto 224, its been up and down for few weeks, stupid if you ask me, up a few dollars back down a few.
Unless there is better to come.

LIGHTNING DEAL
$111.29

@bwatt99
I know seen this before i seen your message had to grab at that. Been checking it regular and just only checked glad i did as a certain tracker i have its set for much more and it never said and still has not. But thanks for letting me know i may have not seen it today or been on here before deal ended. But almost purchased before now glad i waited.

Reactions: elle82
I know seen this before i seen your message had to grab at that. Been checking it regular and just only checked glad i did as a certain tracker i have its set for much more and it never said and still has not. But thanks for letting me know i may have not seen it today or been on here before deal ended. But almost purchased before now glad i waited.
Best price so far! Im a bit annoyed now i didnt wait lol!

Best price so far! Im a bit annoyed now i didnt wait lol!
I know how you feel you win some and lose so when it comes to amazon i have purchased many items thinking good price then goes for much less soon after which is annoying. Even try and get them to refund the difference but they never do.

I know how you feel you win some and lose so when it comes to amazon i have purchased many items thinking good price then goes for much less soon after which is annoying. Even try and get them to refund the difference but they never do.
Im betting theyll sell out fast at this price.

Oh yeah tell me about it. Im mostly lucky with amazon purchases but i do occasionally lose out like with this set! but whatever, ill be ok. lol

Im betting theyll sell out fast at this price.

Oh yeah tell me about it. Im mostly lucky with amazon purchases but i do occasionally lose out like with this set! but whatever, ill be ok. lol

And as i seen price dropping these past days it was getting close to its lowest it had been almost jumped at it last night maybe before it went uo again.
Glad i never now as amazon would have not been bothered if j had got it yesterday for more.

Gosh darn it! I missed it! Stupid work taking my full attention! It's 100% claimed with two hours left. What are my chances?
Don´t worry, there is always people how chicken out and not buy :thumbs: you just have to be fast and get it before the other 100 on the wait list notice :D

IDK Hour or so left, think I'm outta luck, I don't understand why they don't just lower the price and sell the rest of the ones they got.
I hope you get one mate been watching this go up and down for few weeks now and it went as low as $154 i think.
They quick went up over $220 and was annoyed as might have not been as low again.
Seen it drop but you never tell with amazon they play around too much with prices.
It was getting close to its lowest of $154 from recently and for about $163 price o almost went for it last night.
Glad i never as this the sort of deal i was after.
If your not bothered about getting it then hold off and hope its a good price again.
But im not sure how many was sold they have had this item on amazon for a while and will sell out one day but when.

They might have very little stock left and start putting prices back up who knows.

But its low right now could or could not go any lower or could sell out.
I just got lucky i checked this morning when i got up see if price had dropped anymore and i got a shook to see at that price.
But so glad i never got last night that would have been annoying.
But as said if your not too bothered fingers crossed for you it drops futher but amazon love playing around with there prices.

I hope you get one mate been watching this go up and down for few weeks now and it went as low as $154 i think.
They quick went up over $220 and was annoyed as might have not been as low again.
Seen it drop but you never tell with amazon they play around too much with prices.
It was getting close to its lowest of $154 from recently and for about $163 price o almost went for it last night.
Glad i never as this the sort of deal i was after.
If your not bothered about getting it then hold off and hope its a good price again.
But im not sure how many was sold they have had this item on amazon for a while and will sell out one day but when.

They might have very little stock left and start putting prices back up who knows.

But its low right now could or could not go any lower or could sell out.
I just got lucky i checked this morning when i got up see if price had dropped anymore and i got a shook to see at that price.
But so glad i never got last night that would have been annoying.
But as said if your not too bothered fingers crossed for you it drops futher but amazon love playing around with there prices.

Ya, I just can't justify spending $160 on films I already have, some twice, this price is my limit. Well $120. I don't NEED this. One of my worries is the phase 3 set I'd like something amazing. Then the collector in me would have to get this, by then it may be sold out and go for lots. Bit torn.