Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Collector's Set) [USA/CA]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Official site: Avengers Assembled Phase One
Release date: {param} Spring 2013 (April 2nd, 2013)

NEW PRICE: 149.99$
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca bilingual edition

50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg

On April 2, 2013, fans will be able to immerse themselves in every aspect of Marvel’s elite Super Heroes with this limited-edition, 10-Disc "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection." Complete with glowing Tesseract, this exciting collection includes stunning Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray presentations of Marvel’s "The Avengers," "Captain America: The First Avenger" and "Thor," as well as Blu-ray versions of "Iron Man," "Iron Man 2" and "The Incredible Hulk" in exclusive collectible packaging.
Folder Contents from the "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection"

In addition to possessing level 7 security clearance, fans will also be granted special access to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most confidential archives, including a top-secret Bonus Disc filled with never-before-seen deleted scenes, extended scenes, featurettes and more, including "And Then Shawarma After" featurette. Also featuring exclusive memorabilia (prop reproductions and artifacts) from the motion pictures, the must-own "Marvel’s Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection" will verify owners status as the world’s greatest authority on the Marvel Super Hero mythos! We've also added new bonus material--an exclusive inside look at "Marvel's Iron Man 3" and other films from Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
FAQ:
I've ordered it a few months ago at X price, will the retailer charge me more/current price?
Answer:No. Pre-order price is guaranteed with Amazon and other retailers.
Larger image:
81NMa8jvuML._AA1500_.jpg

Old infos:
Marvel Announcement:
We are sorry to inform you that there will be a delay in the availability of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection. Originally, the Collection was to be available on September 25, 2012, but unfortunately we are now unable to make that date. We are currently working with Marvel to identify the exact date when the Collection will be available, but we expect it to be during Spring, 2013. The Collection will come in a new briefcase and include even more than the content and features that were first advertised. We know that you are disappointed in this delay, and we are working hard to get your Collection to you as soon as possible. We will have an updated announcement for you in the coming weeks which will include actual timing and final details about the Collection. Once again, we apologize for the delay and hope that when you do receive the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection, you will enjoy it as much as Marvel enjoyed creating it.
Price: {param} $139.96
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca

Contains 10 discs. ;)
• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
View attachment 10716
marvel_phase_one1.jpg

Video preview:
#t=0s]

HDN Exclusive Pics-thanks domalorite!

Attachments

• 50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg
    50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 621
  • 81NMa8jvuML__AA1500_.jpg
    81NMa8jvuML__AA1500_.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 475
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a show piece in my future Man Cave! Im thinking about getting a glass display case like the one in the pictures for my hallway leading into my Man Cave! I bet it looks so sweet in the dark with the light shining from the briefcase! Sweet! :drool:

Last edited:
I pre ordered this from the start...it will be a big regret I think if I cancel this. The shipping is expensive alone but this beauty has to be in my collection!

@ amazon

Immerse yourself in every aspect of Marvel’s elite Super Heroes with this limited-edition, 10-disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection. Complete with glowing Tesseract, this exclusive replica of Nick Fury’s iconic briefcase includes stunning Blu-ray 3D™ and Blu-ray™ presentations of The Avengers; Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor, as well as Blu-ray™ versions of Iron Man; Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk in exclusive collectible packaging. Plus, now that you possess the highest level of security clearance, you have been granted access to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most confidential files, including a top-secret bonus disc filled never before seen, classified information. Also featuring exquisitely detailed art, prop reproductions and artifacts from the motion pictures, the must-own Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection will verify your status as the world’s greatest authority on the Marvel Super Hero mythos!

What would the customs duty charges be to the UK on something like this? That's the only reason I avoid buying these sort of things, because I don't really know much about importing.

What would the customs duty charges be to the UK on something like this? That's the only reason I avoid buying these sort of things, because I don't really know much about importing.

I can't remember of the top of my head but when I ordered this from amazon.com there was an option in the shipping to pay for customs clearance at the end of the transaction.

Like I say I can't remember exactly but I think it is cheaper than DHL/ParcelForce customs and admin charges on this side.

Reactions: Noodles
The customs won't actually be that bad. It'll be the bloody Royal Mail/Parcelforce handling charge which will bump up the cost

The customs won't actually be that bad. It'll be the bloody Royal Mail/Parcelforce handling charge which will bump up the cost
Oh, bugger. I hate not being certain of things... especially when money is involved. :ohno:

I do the slowest possible shipping from amazon and grouping my order together and I get away with no tax here in sweden wich otherwise would be 25% of item+shipping plus handling fee from swedish post office

pls don´t tell em this:oohyeah:

I do the slowest possible shipping from amazon and grouping my order together and I get away with no tax here in sweden wich otherwise would be 25% of item+shipping plus handling fee from swedish post office

pls don´t tell em this:oohyeah:

Doesn't that only work if the value is under 500 SEK?

You tagged the YT link wrong in your post buddy, so here it is above ^^^

Also, here's a new video of the Marvel Booth. Skip to around the 1:26 mark for the Avengers set...

That was my personal vid of it.

Could you tell if the case was metal or plastic?

If you seen the Inception briefcase, its like that.

And for those who preorder it at SDCC, gets a free poster. Its the vector poster of the Avengers. Got myself one.

Reactions: cyberef
it has worked so far for me, it something to do with it lands in germany and they´ve got a higher amount, it worked on the futurama dvd head edition that with shipping from amazon us became cheaper them the one released in sweden

it has worked so far for me, it something to do with it lands in germany and they´ve got a higher amount, it worked on the futurama dvd head edition that with shipping from amazon us became cheaper them the one released in sweden

Ok, cool!

I have had some mixed results, however it was a while ago I tried to order anything that expensive from Amazon US.

I might try it some day, now that we don't have Planet Axel anymore :(