Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Collection Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020 - December 17, 2021 (Re-release))
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £399.99

81jlYAimIkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81dSXFHUQuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81INoDPwVaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 811Hf-YaGxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81Yxcx94uvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 815MDTUhE7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It sure is the best set, the usa one was pricey and even having the steelbooks in 4k did not need this usa set and the worry of damage.
But when jb hifi had one yes with no 4k and with i think a 35% off i grabbed one as it was a set.
This does look cool and with acrylic case over it makes it even better. Reminds me the Harry potter castle with acylic case.
.it be cool to see a big price drop on this but be worried to send overseas.
Is the whole thing not protected inside foam just looks like the two ends?
What sort of weight was it.
Price scares me but if still around with big price drop it would be very tempting but maybe one similiar edition is enough.
Very strange uk this time gets the better edition does not normally happen.

Thanks for the pictures! Set looks amazing. How securely are the digipacks on their places? Were any of them loose or do you think it's possible that they could move around during transit?

It sure is the best set, the usa one was pricey and even having the steelbooks in 4k did not need this usa set and the worry of damage.
But when jb hifi had one yes with no 4k and with i think a 35% off i grabbed one as it was a set.
This does look cool and with acrylic case over it makes it even better. Reminds me the Harry potter castle with acylic case.
Price scares me but if still around with big price drop it would be very tempting but maybe one similiar edition is enough.
I like the acrylic case, but the US edition will remain more valuable and collectible as it's a numbered 1st pressing. They may eventually release a definitive MCU set that includes the newer movies that have yet to come out like Thor 4, Captain Marvel 2, Doctor Strange 2, Black Widow, etc. As I already have a mint copy of the US edition of this box set, not sure I would buy this edition unless there is a big price drop for Black Friday or something like that - and that's assuming it's still available.

Just the two foam ends but it's very securely in place in the box, nothing can move around or slip off.
Amazon lists the weight of the product as 5kg, it is a sturdy feeling weight (the acrylic lid is heavier and thicker than I thought it would be)!

Thanks for the pictures! Set looks amazing. How securely are the digipacks on their places? Were any of them loose or do you think it's possible that they could move around during transit?
They're very securely kept in place for transit - they have a plastic slip that sits on top of them and fills the gap to the top of the lid, so they can't move around at all! Then obviously you just remove the plastic slip when you have it as it looks better without it!

Reactions: Miku
They're very securely kept in place for transit - they have a plastic slip that sits on top of them and fills the gap to the top of the lid, so they can't move around at all! Then obviously you just remove the plastic slip when you have it as it looks better without it!
Thanks! I had this set pre-ordered and it will probably ship today. I live in Finland and international orders can be a bit risky if the carriers throw the packages around a lot etc, so it's good to know that everything's well protected.

Wow, this set looks amazing and blows the US set out of the water in every way possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilomedia101
Got my set today and it is awesome.
Each digipack must have a strip of metal because each one is magnetised to the red base so each one is held in place securely.
The cardboard box is very thick too so should be fine in transit going abroad.

I’m in 2 minds whether to get this now or wait.

It looks just as great as I had hoped, and I want it in my collection, however if I wait it out maybe there will be a price drop to make it less of a blow on my wallet...?

Id be mortified if it sold out however...

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I’m in 2 minds whether to get this now or wait.

It looks just as great as I had hoped, and I want it in my collection, however if I wait it out maybe there will be a price drop to make it less of a blow on my wallet...?

Id be mortified if it sold out however...
I have the same problem. Once i saw how Game of Thrones set had a massive price dropp and i bought it less than one year for full price i decided not to make this mistake again.
I canceled preorder for MCU 2 weeks ago. I hope there will be a chance to buy it cheapper at some point...

Reactions: Behold