Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga (Numbered Limited Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $549.99
Notes: Includes all 23 MCU films on Blu-ray and 4K UHD discs, an exclusive bonus disc, a Matt Ferguson lithograph, and a letter from Kevin Feige (no word yet on whether the autographs inside the set are real, but likely not).

infinity-saga-boxed-set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The box set looks fine to me. Maybe you only have to adjust the sleeves so the spines lay properly?

Im still surprised they never did a set for phase 3 part 1&2 but did for phase 1&2. When you get a uk set phase 3 1&2 as well as aus set same. Why stop at phase 2 edition for usa edition is silly.
Ok this is a full set but im sure others agree that we all wish they did a nice set like phase 1&2 similar so that it finishes that collection off.
Who knows after they have sold out of these they might do that edition which might be the one to get.
But looking very unlikely as could have been in place by now or not maybe its not been mentioned due to plans and priority of getting this out instead. Wishful thinking about the other set.

Reactions: Grendel
Man o_O What a major disappointment this turned out to be. I sure as hell am glad I didn't shell out the money for this. They don't even sit evenly! :smashed:

To be fair, that's an extreme example. I've seen videos on YouTube of people unboxing and photos shared elsewhere where the sets have arrived with far better alignment or the owners have took a little time to straighten them out.

Gotta take into account over 4000 of these were packed in a sweat shop somewhere lol

To be fair, that's an extreme example. I've seen videos on YouTube of people unboxing and photos shared elsewhere where the sets have arrived with far better alignment or the owners have took a little time to straighten them out.

Gotta take into account over 4000 of these were packed in a sweat shop somewhere lol

Nope. I don't have to take into account that there are over 4000 of these and that they may have been assembled in a sweat shop somewhere. Even if these were aligned properly the whole set still looks ugly to me.

This is not a set that I would have any interest in no matter what the price is. That is just awful.

Nope. I don't have to take into account that there are over 4000 of these and that they may have been assembled in a sweat shop somewhere. Even if these were aligned properly the whole set still looks ugly to me.

This is not a set that I would have any interest in no matter what the price is. That is just awful.

Well it's fortunate for you then that you didn't purchase this

Seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing and alot of people seem to love it especially judging by the amount people bidding it up on the aftermarket now that in hand pics and videos have been revealed

Reactions: Stygian
No I seriously doubt they were made in a sweat shop. Are you fully aware what a sweat shop is?
A workplace that has very poor, socially unacceptable working conditions. The work may be difficult, dangerous, climatically challenged or underpaid.
I'm sure this was made on a small assembly line somewhere as the artwork is printed on and it's a prefabrication. Nevertheless it's still a poor design imho, I mean if you like it and there are others that like it more power to y'all, whatever floats your boat but don't expect everyone to like it. At one point I had high hopes for it but now emm, not so much.

Yes I am aware what a sweat shop is - furthermore it was a joke.

The point I'm making is - the people boxing these, regardless of location or pay weren't probably all too bothered about sticking each of the 24 individual sleeves in the box perfectly so that the spines were all perfectly straight and lined up for us OCD collectors. The image above is a bad example when I've seen others who have opened theirs and it looks like it's supposed to, I've also seen people's who have removed them and reinserted them with abit of care to line it up.

I think it looks fine in my opinion - could it have been better? Ofcourse but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
These are going for 1000$ on ebay now...i don’t understand why, it doesn’t even look good.

I too don't understand the appeal of this. Nothing in the set really looks that good to me and in addition to this, the series is still ongoing and there will be more movies made.