Multi Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Special Edition

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: February 15, 2011
PRICE (at time of posting): Sold Out (available through secondary sellers)
ORDER:
PS3
X360

mvc3.se.01.lg.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
- Steelbook case featuring exclusive art work
- Comic/Art book- A 12-page prologue comic, written by Marvel writer Frank Tieri, plus campaign art and a curated selection of fan art
- 1-month Subscription to Marvel Digital Comics, providing unlimited online access to Marvel content
- 2 Playable DLC Characters: Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine (available 4 weeks post-launch)

Attachments

• 51Hg4ns-OhL._AA300_.jpg
    51Hg4ns-OhL._AA300_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Yeah i like the way all the sides have different artwork. Sucks that a few months later Ultimate M vs C came out:(

Yeah, that really annoyed me. It wasn't even an entire year later. Then again, it is a Capcom game, so I wasn't totally surprised. Still, would've loved to play as Hawkeye and Ghost Rider. :(

For anyone interested in this edition (which features probably my favourite Steelbook ever), the Capcom Store has it in stock for the PS3 and it's on sale for $29.99 right now (OOS for the 360). Buy here.

For anyone interested in this edition (which features probably my favourite Steelbook ever), the Capcom Store has it in stock for the PS3 and it's on sale for $29.99 right now (OOS for the 360). Buy here.

Awesome deal. Just in case folks are unaware, the PS3 edition steelbook is G2 sized. The artwork is quite brilliant.

Reactions: tridon