DigiPack Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 (Limited Edition Blu-ray Digipack) [UK]

jeremycanrana

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2014
France
Release date: July 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £27.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

It's finally here !!

Updated inside-art :
81dkXsxmqAL._SL1500_.jpg

81f%2BUrOjc3L._SL1500_.jpg

91nTbEF0kvL._SL1500_.jpg

91NiWkzxpuL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
received an amaray, but in the order confirmation is clearly digipack. :mad:
I just received mine and it is also just an amaray :sweat: however, I contacted Amazon support and they sent me a new version which is supposed to be the Digipack... Let's wait and see. Not yet fully convinced I will receive the digipack...

I just received mine and it is also just an amaray :sweat: however, I contacted Amazon support and they sent me a new version which is supposed to be the Digipack... Let's wait and see. Not yet fully convinced I will receive the digipack...

that's what they said to me
but there was no more digipack in my account in the title, so I had to contact again. They said that I would get an amaray again. so now I have received a full refund.
it is a pity, because the digipack looks really nice.

My Zavvi order turned up and its the digi pack! very happy with Zavvi (surprised as well)

HMV still on its way to me, so may have a spare

First Amazon delivery never arrived, trashed by courier. Replacement Amaray so that's going back. :mad::mad::mad:

Zavvi still listing as digipak so will see what they send...

My preorder from zoom arrived As an amaray.

I contacted them Tuesday and they have told me all their stock was incorrect and that Disney owned up to mistakenly sending the wrong shipment..and has asked zoom to take details of paid customers wanting the digipack which was advertised..this is what I was told on the phone.

They have told me to keep the amaray and Disney will have my details and they are posting the digipack directly to me.

In the meantime Tuesday I ordered from hmv as well so we will see What I get

Reactions: lenticularis
but there was no more digipack in my account in the title, so I had to contact again. They said that I would get an amaray again. so now I have received a full refund.
I hope you both get the Digipack this time around! Welcome to the forum to both of you! If you need any assistance feel free to give me a shout!:)

Welcome to HDN! Great to have you both here. :)

That sucks to hear. Hopefully you receive the digipack!

Thankfully received the digipak from Amazon safely in the US, though customs definitely tried their best to smash it. Y'all made me nervous all weekend! :shipped:

First delivery for my day-1 preorder from Amazon was the amaray (without slipcover as well) but the replacement was indeed the digipack. Beautiful edition! :drool:

Zavvi now also showing amaray instead of digipak

Hmv website list digipak but what you get might not be that

As with the previous releases the digipak sold out quickly

Had given up looking for this to be released and so completely missed getting in there for digipack pre-ordering. All of the above just showing the amaray version now with no mention of the digipack.
Managed to find a few knocking about on eBay at a slightly inflated price so there are still some out there. Fingers crossed what arrives is correct then it can join the first 3 season digipacks on the shelf ☺️

Had given up looking for this to be released and so completely missed getting in there for digipack pre-ordering. All of the above just showing the amaray version now with no mention of the digipack.
Managed to find a few knocking about on eBay at a slightly inflated price so there are still some out there. Fingers crossed what arrives is correct then it can join the first 3 season digipacks on the shelf ☺️

So of course they send me the amaray version