DigiPack Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 (Limited Edition Blu-ray Digipack) [UK]

jeremycanrana

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2014
France
Release date: July 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £27.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

It's finally here !!

Updated inside-art :
81dkXsxmqAL._SL1500_.jpg

81f%2BUrOjc3L._SL1500_.jpg

91nTbEF0kvL._SL1500_.jpg

91NiWkzxpuL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember if you want to receive the limited edition Digipak you be best to pre order as later stock will be just an amaray like previous releases

If you leave it to late you risk missing out on the limited edition packaging as these sell out quickly and often before release date

Remember if you want to receive the limited edition Digipak you be best to pre order as later stock will be just an amaray like previous releases

If you leave it to late you risk missing out on the limited edition packaging as these sell out quickly and often before release date

For previous season, it was a pre-order on Amazon... And I received the Amaray version...
Maybe it's because it was an order with another item that was released some days later...

For previous season, it was a pre-order on Amazon... And I received the Amaray version...
Maybe it's because it was an order with another item that was released some days later...
These are usually very limited it's best not to combine with something that has a later release date and get your order in as early as possible before release date.

You can get lucky and be provided with digipak if ordered later but some stock that arrives before and after release date might not be the digipack and the person picking your order will just go by what's on the warehouse shelf at the time and can end up been the amaray that you get or the digipak it's often just down to luck or bad luck on the day

This also happens often with releases with initial stock that come with a slipcover but later stock don't
When it's not a sealed slipcover release Amazon UK is lucky dip if you get one with a slipcover even if you pre order before release date

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Nikofrance
is the amazon release a digipak as well?
I'm actually looking to get the regular amaray release just because I missed out on all the previous digipaks

Amazon have removed the Digipack part of the title, so it might be sold out now and you can only order the amaray from here on out.

Just got mine from Amazon, and its the regular amaray. Have ordered again from Zavvi, hopefully they will have it still.

Wouldnt mind but ordered this on day one of it being available.

Reactions: frankfish44
Mine was delivered by Amazon Logistics this morning....just got home and it is..................

THE GLORIOUS DIGIPACK! Phew!

I ordered this on day 1 as well....sounds like Amazon didn't get that many then?

I feel for you if anybody received the crappy amaray one,:notworthy:

Well ordered from HMV as well, am considering going to evilbay to ensure I do get a digipack as the other 3 need the 4th to complete the set....