Multi Marvel's Avengers (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: May 15, 2020 September 4, 2020
Purchase: Amazon

Marvel Entertainment and Square Enix announced today a multi-year, multi-game partnership, leading with the reveal of The Avengers project. This newly established partnership pairs the creative minds at Marvel and Square Enix for one of the most powerful alliances in interactive entertainment.

A game based on beloved Marvel heroes, The Avengers project is being crafted by Crystal Dynamics – longtime developers of the award winning Tomb Raider series – in collaboration with lauded Deus Ex developer Eidos-Montréal.

The Avengers project is being designed for gamers worldwide and will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise. Featuring a completely original story, it will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come. More details on The Avengers project and other games will be announced in 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a Jesus beard isn’t it?

I just want to get stuck into the story with some good iteration of the Inhumans sisters Crystal and Medusa: they could be fun to play with if introduced down the line(considering Terregen was the ‘power slurce’ that caused the issue/event it’s possible they could appear seeing as terregen is an Inhuman thing, vastly important, ritualistic substance to them. They popped up in the Lego games so here’s hoping).

Would love to see Blade, Deadpool and Rocket as DLC or expansions eventually but it’s doubtful, especially onsidering the clear absence of Hawkeye...

That said, i’ll be gunning for iron man.

Still have the PS3 games and it was great fun flying round in the first game(might dig them out and finally give Hulk, Thor, Cap and IM2 a proper play....on,y ever got into the first Iron Man game. The rest are just part of my MCU collection)
I guess im reaching a bit ... but more so this one scene. THe long hair

I cringed the whole way through the trailer tbh. Think it's mostly due to the fact that I'm so used to seeing/hearing the big screen actors as those characters that this just felt like some cheesy knock-off or something lol. Oh, and the "jokes" certainly didn't help... the humour was reeeeally bad. Also, I couldn't help but picture Nathan Drake from Uncharted every time Stark spoke, because it's the same voice actor (Nolan North). Shame they didn't show any actual gameplay either... 3 minutes of cutscenes mean nothing to me. The only thing I loved was Hulk... gimme a solo Hulk game!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I cringed the whole way through the trailer tbh. Think it's mostly due to the fact that I'm so used to seeing/hearing the big screen actors as those characters that this just felt like some cheesy knock-off or something lol. Oh, and the "jokes" certainly didn't help... the humour was reeeeally bad. Also, I couldn't help but picture Nathan Drake from Uncharted every time Stark spoke, because it's the same voice actor (Nolan North). Shame they didn't show any actual gameplay either... 3 minutes of cutscenes mean nothing to me. The only thing I loved was Hulk... gimme a solo Hulk game!
Yep, I felt the same way over the trailer, horrid to say the least.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I guess im reaching a bit ... but more so this one scene. THe long hair
Yeah ok I’ll give you that, I guess :p

There were brief clips of actual game play in the presentation: Iron Man flying through the bridge for sure.
Think we had a second of Thor and Hulk in action too.
Super quick intercut clips mind

The trailer certainly didn't get me excited, not like other games I've seen this year.

Not sure if it because I'm used to the big screen actors doing this but I also didn't feel the characters at all, I could see that there were some tiny gameplay clips placed here and there which is hard to make a judgment on so ill wait till I actually see the gameplay.

The problem for me is, I'm very much a story gamer and need to get pulled into the story and can't see this happening with this game which is a shame as I was quite looking forward to this but if I compare this to the likes of Cyberpunk, Watchdogs, and Breakpoint just to name a few, this certainly wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my wants list unfortunately.

Maybe a decent gameplay clip may change my mind but personally cant see it.

• Thanks
There were brief clips of actual game play in the presentation: Iron Man flying through the bridge for sure.
Think we had a second of Thor and Hulk in action too.
Super quick intercut clips mind
Oh! Maybe I need to rewatch it then... if I can bear to lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Yep

All over this. Put a pre order in for this and and cyberpunk 77