Marvin Harrison Let Go

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So the Colts dropped him but he still wants to play ... He's had some bad years in the past 2 but do you still think he's got it? If so what team would you like to see him go to ? More importantly, would you want him on your favorite team???

#2 Receiver of all time, behind Jerry Rice in yards.
#4 and #5 in Catches and TDs

and those categories maybe mixed up, I forgot, but hes #2 , #4 and #5 collectively in those.

I'd take him on the Texans for a 1 yr contract .... :) .. if anything it would leave Andre Johnson more open on the deep route.

So the Colts dropped him but he still wants to play ... He's had some bad years in the past 2 but do you still think he's got it? If so what team would you like to see him go to ? More importantly, would you want him on your favorite team???

#2 Receiver of all time, behind Jerry Rice in yards.
#4 and #5 in Catches and TDs

and those categories maybe mixed up, I forgot, but hes #2 , #4 and #5 collectively in those.

I'd take him on the Texans for a 1 yr contract .... :) .. if anything it would leave Andre Johnson more open on the deep route.

Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs!!! Two year contract, its coming...

He's not the same player from a few years ago, but he could still be a #3 reciever on a good team, or #2 on a bad team. I would take him for the 49ers since they haven't have a single good reciever in the past few years.

You're right he's not the same player, but he asked to be let go right. I think it was pretty mutual. He'll go to a contender so the the texans and cheifs are outta the question!!! :D

The Colts did the right thing by him...nice to see a franchise that cares about the players, but they did say they would try to re-sign him. He doesn't necersarily have to go to a contender since he has his ring.