Digibook Master and Commander Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
DSCF8147.JPG

Awesome looking, high gloss! Region Locked though! More pictures attached!

Attachments

• DSCF8148.JPG
    DSCF8148.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCF8149.JPG
    DSCF8149.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCF8150.JPG
    DSCF8150.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCF8155.jpg
    DSCF8155.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they look great, esp in person I love the high gloss. Sucks they are region locked though. Though it can make a nice convert for those who dont have region free players.

Yeah I traded in my other Master and Commander to a store locally, so I could make room for this beauty. :)

This one is only 15 bucks at Fry's this weekend. Got my copy and was impressed with the art of the digibook. Never seen this movie in full on a 5.1 system and am def looking forward to it.

Mine arrived today so impressed with it love the way the disk sits in the back
just out of curiosity what do you people think of the black security tag on the slip i find them horrible i always rip them of but it can sometimes crease the paper slip just wondering what offers do leave them on or rip them off?.

I very carefully peel them off, then store the slip inside the book. I don't really like the idea of the separate sheet on the back of the book. I wish they would print all the details actually on the back cover itself. It's so easy for the slip to get damaged or creased - though I suppose some people just throw them away!

Well after careful consideration i went ahead and bought this... I was /still am hoping though for a Steelbook/Ironpak/anything metal :hilarious:

Take care
John

Does anybody know the video comparison from the fox version to the universal version of this title available in France? I know the fox audio is superb and I want to pick up the digi but if the universal blu has better visuals then I might pick that one up. Thanks in advance.

How about the extras? I read that they tossed aside most of the extras from the 2 disc dvd.