3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Matrix 4

Tagline: Return to the source.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Lana Wachowski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss

Release: 2021-22-12

Runtime: 157

Plot: The fourth installment in The Matrix franchise. Plot unknown.

Reactions: domalorite
That’s mad, it actually says the time it is now in that trailer. In Keanus voice. That’s impressive. Didn’t notice that before.

also there’s 180,000 different combinations of that teaser lol

That’s mad, it actually says the time it is now in that trailer. In Keanus voice. That’s impressive. Didn’t notice that before.

also there’s 180,000 different combinations of that teaser lol

You got Keanu's voice!? I've watched each like 10 times and I only got Yahya's voice on Red Pill and NPH on Blue Pill.

You got Keanu's voice!? I've watched each like 10 times and I only got Yahya's voice on Red Pill and NPH on Blue Pill.

I thought that was Keanu on the red pill?

For me its Yahya Abdul-Mateen II speaking.

Maybe you have Keanu? I wonder if there are different voices too?

Oh god knows then. I have no idea who that name is

Oh god knows then. I have no idea who that name is
9f2cb8138665c5ab34476754240a5200f35de877.jpg

...He's from Aquaman. Candyman. HBO's Watchmen. lots of stuff.

9f2cb8138665c5ab34476754240a5200f35de877.jpg

...He's from Aquaman. Candyman. HBO's Watchmen. lots of stuff.

oh ok yeah I recognise him. Just didn’t know his name

It’s not Keanus voice I can hear. I checked again. There’s only 2 voices. One on each pill so it must be those 2 you said

Reactions: kaw
This film is gonna be - The Anti Climax - of the year.

After all the fu***g shoot outs with cool songs playing ... how are you gonna end this movie ? Really ?!

Ta-daa, it's over and you walk out of the theater wanting you money back. And I'm with you.

Okay that looks very different to what I was expecting. I hope it’s good

I feel like this is round 8 or whatever it is now of the matrix. And Neos normal body is getting flash backs of the other version of Neo we’ve already seen.
Also randomly listened to white rabbit last night

I kinda liked the mood of the teaser trailers far more than in this new, full trailer. I just hope the film can stand on it's own without relying on there being a whole new trilogy, although that would be kinda cool if they don't screw it up. Really looking forward to this film though!

Reactions: Noodles
Honestly? I wasn't overly impressed with the full trailer. It looks too....polished. Like it's a TV show or something. Where's the grittiness from the original movie? And not to mention the lack of the iconic green tint!?

Reactions: Billy Talent
“I am not in the next Matrix movie, and you'd have to ask Lana Wachowski why, because I don't have an answer for that.” Laurence Fishburne first revealed last year that he had not been invited to star in the new film, saying that he “wished them well”.

Why isn't Laurence Fishburne returning?
It would have been great for the 3 of them to meet again

Really dug the trailer.
Different than I thought it would be but big fan of the vibe they have going on.

I posted this in the Manta thread but I'll just copy my sentiment here;

I initially thought Yahya was playing a younger version of Morpheus inside the Matrix but because we see him in the training program, maybe he's Morpheus & Niobe's son? Part of me feels like there's a bait & switch somewhere & that Morpheus is going to show up. I don't think Keanu & Carrie would have just never questioned why Laurence isn't in it, Keanu in particular seems very loyal when it comes to stuff like that, & I would imagine it would make filming on John Wick 4 very awkward.

Interesting that we don't see Niobe, Agent Johnson or the Merovingian anywhere in the trailer too.

And there's very little "real world" stuff, outside of showing the Machine City and a hovercraft searching in the ruins of an old human city, from what it looks like.

Would be very cool for Priyanka to be playing an old version of Sati, I'd be onboard if she was the new Oracle.

Reactions: Billy Talent