Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray Stickerbook)[Russia]

1005896110.jpg

Price: 1999 rub = 63.57 USD
ozon

Reactions: GroundZero81
@AlienKing - I found it!!
Enjoy! I can't wait to have Neo and Constantine together! (No release date for either yet)

ICONIC TOYS 1:6 "The Savior" 12-inch figure aka Thomas A. Anderson / Neo from Matrix
http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2015/11/iconic-toys-16-savior-12-inch-figure.html
:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
8a5c139c34c151f4ef6aa264ad9016ae.gif

I can't find a link to pre-order this!!!

THAT DETAIL on the face though :drool: Arms could use a little work still.

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
8a5c139c34c151f4ef6aa264ad9016ae.gif

I can't find a link to pre-order this!!!

THAT DETAIL on the face though :drool: Arms could use a little work still.
I know! Right?!!:rofl:
I don't think either Neo or Constantine are pre- orders yet. Trust me, I'll be watching this like a bum on a baloney sandwich!:LOL:
100 cool points awarded for using a Supernatural Gif!!
tumblr_inline_mjmepkAqh21qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: AlienKing
Obviously I'm not @AlienKing , but I paid about 55-60$ (shipping included) which is really not cheap for a stickerbook like that. But, I'm just into The Matrix, so I had to pay it.. :D @Paperinukke

I paid $84 CAD including shipping. And I think @Back to the Matrix paid $60 USD?
How much is it in store @Paperinukke?

Thanks for the answers! Hmm, I might get it after all before leaving, it was 2400 rubles in the store and with the course of ruble sinking even more now why not. :thumbs:

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
Thanks for the answers! Hmm, I might get it after all before leaving, it was 2400 rubles in the store and with the course of ruble sinking even more now why not. :thumbs:
Definitely get it then. That's cheaper than the original cost. May be I should've waited and asked you to pick one up :LOL: