USA
Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

maze.jpg

image-jpeg.202050

Last edited:
Interesting choice looking forward to this will their be a GB here for this movie or is it direct purchase from their store.

Thanks.

Crap...
I just bought a Uk edition (at reasonnable price) as I thought we didn't had a steel for this in N/A... :angry:

@AlienKing Thanks for the Tag Mate :thumbs: ...but it is a Pass for me owning the WWA Steel of TMR which is one of the Nicest Steel of the year,
and owning the

Taiwan edition
Blufans OAB Version
and
TMR FAC :drool:

....I can pass on this BB version :p ...Plus I am not Crazy about BB's Quality Control,

for The Scorch Trials, getting the CAD Amaray Slipcover Version, the Target with Diary Book, the German Amaray including 3D Disk(only one I have seen so far) and for the Steel Taiwan will most likely be my Steel of Choice.)...waiting closer to release date to see what other version will contain the 3D Disk but it seems only Germany will do so, very strange,

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing Thanks for the Tag Mate :thumbs: ...but it is a Pass for me owning the WWA Steel of TMR which is one of the Nicest Steel of the year,
and owning the

Taiwan edition
Blufans OAB Version
and
TMR FAC :drool:

....I can pass on this BB version :p ...Plus I am not Crazy about BB's Quality Control,

for The Scorch Trials, getting the CAD Amaray Slipcover Version, the Target with Diary Book, the German Amaray including 3D Disk(only one I have seen so far) and for the Steel Taiwan will most likely be my Steel of Choice.)...waiting closer to release date to see what other version will contain the 3D Disk but it seems only Germany will do so, very strange,
Damn, that's a lot of editions :p

Reactions: Actarus
Release Date: December 15, 2015
Price: $22.99 (likely a release day promotion bundle with Scorch Trials)
Purchase here - Best Buy

Just a hunch, but appears to me that the Scorch Trials will have a companion steelbook out the same day...for Maze Runner.

Makes sense to me that Best Buy will have a promotion if you buy both steelbooks like they did with Divergent.

Here's the listing - out the same day as Scorch Trials.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/maze-runner-blu-ray-disc/4704700.p?id=3454437&skuId=4704700
I will host a group buy if we get more information that it is indeed happening.
@apsmith21 SWEET! :woot: :thumbs: I hope so! :hungry:

the German Amaray including 3D Disk(only one I have seen so far) ...waiting closer to release date to see what other version will contain the 3D Disk but it seems only Germany will do so, very strange,

Hopefully Film Arena will do a proper full package (including the 3D disk)?

Reactions: Actarus