Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99

01-166350.jpg
02-166350.jpg

03-166350.jpg
01-166350.png

Last edited:
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Saw this a few days ago, didn't offer anything new but was great fun all the same. Ordered.

@paulboland

Hey Mate, someone mentioned that this was getting a 15 Classification in the UK, but was brought down to a 12A with some scenes being edited.

Regarding this on the bbfc website it states;

During post-production, the distributor sought and was given advice on how to secure the desired classification. Following this advice, certain changes were made prior to submission

The run time appears to be the same as the North American Release that was not edited. Run Time for NA is 142 min which is the same as the UK (but from what I was reading there was editing done by changing some content while keeping the same run time for the UK Releases).
It's difficult to understand, so some scene were edited for the UK release so they are not bringing the certification of the 15 rating ?

@paulboland

Hey Mate, someone mentioned that this was getting a 15 Classification in the UK, but was brought down to a 12A with some scenes being edited.

The run time appears to be the same as the North American Release that was not edited. Run Time for NA is 142 min which is the same as the UK (but from what I was reading there was editing done by changing some content while keeping the same run time for the UK Releases).
It's difficult to understand, so some scene were edited for the UK release so they are not bringing the certification of the 15 rating ?
I don't know for sure at the moment what age rating the UK release will be you may notice the age rating has TBC at the moment
Cinema and home media releases are often different
Blu-ray or DVD can be uncut with different age rating while the cinema release is cut version

Reactions: Actarus
I don't know for sure at the moment what age rating the UK release will be you may notice the age rating has TBC at the moment
Cinema and home media releases are often different
Blu-ray or DVD can be uncut with different age rating while the cinema release is cut version
It happened with the other two maze runner films , we got the uncut blu ray but cut on DVD .... makes zero sense and just harms sales in the UK.

@paulboland

Like @kingkarl1967 said, this will most likely be uncut on BR. This article has a little more info, and links to comparisons of what was cut from the first two movies for their cinema release.
https://www.movie-censorship.com/news.php?ID=12911

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Not a fan of that image in the OP . . . although the lower half on the front of the steelbook will at least have echoes (just echoes, mind you) of the previous two steelbooks:-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Best match of course to the previous two steelbooks being this book cover image:-
wxl-maze-runner-the-death-cure-movie-poster-2018_61151.jpg
-------------------------------------
upload_2018-2-1_15-33-53.png
upload_2018-2-1_15-42-38.png

There are of course the interestingly minimalist Chinese posters which would be considered much too abstract . . . plus one that could be considered maybe a bit rude:-

Reactions: robbodoc
I have too many issues with this to consider a purchase. Third film, third time art style changed completely, UK edit nonsense, and above all else the lack of home 3D release is a fricking crime :angry: