Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 16, 2012
Midlands UK
Release date: February 1st , 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy, hosted by Naughtius Maximus: Click HERE

01-116694.jpg

Just saw this so thought id start a thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
See that! Sorry I should have checked if it was actually available. I already have it so never thought to add to basket!

That's cool, don't have to say sorry but the listing does say buy now so I would think the same. I thought if its out of stock on their site it states it.

Reactions: BluRaySteve
Still awaiting stock on xtra vision website and their sale ends in just over 50 mins.

I hope if and when they get stock the price don't change as it looks like this was never in stock even though they dropped the price.

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Contemplated giving this movie a try at that price. HMV still have it in stock last I checked, so there's that.

Yeah but double the price lol I either wait for a price drop on hmv for £10-£12 or the listing on xtra vision hasn't chnaged the price from £9.99 so I'll keep an eye on that but I have a feeling they will bump the price back up (if they get stock)

Yeah but double the price lol I either wait for a price drop on hmv for £10-£12 or the listing on xtra vision hasn't chnaged the price from £9.99 so I'll keep an eye on that but I have a feeling they will bump the price back up (if they get stock)

Status changed to "Awaiting Stock" on Xtra-Vision. Hopefully it will soon be available again.

Reactions: Flloydo
Status changed to "Awaiting Stock" on Xtra-Vision. Hopefully it will soon be available again.

It changed to "awaiting stock" on Saturday morning.
At least the price hasn't changed. Just hope they get some

If I see it in stock I'll tag you

Don't know if it was ever possible to buy this for GBP 9.99 as every time I check the site that price is shown but it's never actually possible to buy the f----r for that price.
Anyway, got fed up waiting and bought it today from HMV Online for GBP 12.99 (718833) to add to two others bought for the same price during the past few days - EVEREST (717493) and STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON (717884).
Did manage to at least get one of these exclusive steels for GBP 9.99 (FANTASTIC 4 - 58542 - from Xtra-visionUK).

P.S. Anyone had any luck picking up THE MARTIAN for less than GBP 21.99 or know if the price has been reduced at all ?

Last edited:
Courtesy of @Mobley this is now £12.99.

Not a bad price. What do you think @Flloydo?

I noticed that the other week and it's not a bad price but I keep checking xtra vision for the £9.99.

It was between maze runner and straight outta Compton so i ended up getting Compton last week due to funds at the time which im glad because it's sold out again.

I was going to let you knew when I see it for £9.99, think I'll wait it out a little more. But if you think it's a good price then go for it mate.

Also reading horror stories of xtra vision sending out opened and damaged steels so this might be the best option. If it's still avaliable around June on Hmv for that price I'll prob go for it then

Tempted as I got the US version which is flat.
Got Taiwan version of first so want embossed for second but double dipping in same SB is a bit much!