The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Links: HCG
Price: 35 USD
Size: 18x24"
Edition: 35
Notes: Giclee print; hand numbered; for Young Guns of Print (2013)

PG03Squidee_copy_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_20170328_174337100.jpg IMG_20170328_174337101.jpg IMG_20170328_175022244.jpg IMG_20170328_175107175.jpg

@AlienKing I'm seriously about to fall out with you! :p

Thanks for reminding me that I REALLY need to get myself a Matrix print though... it is my favourite film alongside Drive, after all. Speaking of which... I don't have one for Drive either. :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm glad that you've been looking at HCG. I know everyone loves Mondo and Bottleneck, but a majority of my prints come from HCG. They usually have my favourite prints.
Yea i was going through their website in an attempt to make sure i didnt miss any Matrix prints. But i have to say, they do have quite a few excellent prints. There were some prints i actually added to cart and then removed it at the last minute before ordering. I can see myself easily spend a $1000 on that site. So I had to intervene. I saw a Afro Samurai print that was sooo gorgeous!!! :hungry:

@AlienKing I'm seriously about to fall out with you! :p

Thanks for reminding me that I REALLY need to get myself a Matrix print though... it is my favourite film alongside Drive, after all. Speaking of which... I don't have one for Drive either. :ugh:
LOL! I come in peace brother!
zen-alien-465x581.jpg

Anyway, i'm in the same boat for Drive. I don't have a Drive print. I really wanted Matthew Woodson's Drive but i originally missed out on it. Then came Rory Kurtz' amazing Drive print. I was ready on my computer for the drop but it sold out within seconds. So i missed that one too. I just dont wanna pay $500 for a print, you know?