Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
January 2014

902075-megatron-002.jpg

From SDCC13:
947261_418780254903408_172169536_n.jpg

Price: $1949.99

Support HDN: [Purchase Here]

From the action-packed blockbuster, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Sideshow Collectibles and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Megatron: Transformers Statue. Leader of the Decepticons, Megatron will risk it all to achieve his goals, and holds no regard for the human race. At over two and a half tall, Megatron towers over your collection, wielding a fearsome fusion cannon and menacing claws. Megatron is crafted with impressive attention to detail and features LED light-up eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks effing amazing! Couldn't resist, pre-ordered on flex pay! It looks like Prime1 Studios will be releasing Optimus Prime next year to match with Megatron.

The Sideshow version is smaller than the Megatron so bit of a shame really otherwise they go nicely together.

This Megatron is a beast!

Reactions: Drum18 and Horhay
Jeez, over 27kg? With that price and weight you are gonna get screwed by customs. :hilarious:

The price in the UK websites for this is already around the same price with the shipping and customs so it works out the same regardless. So no, not 'screwed', its called paying your taxes.

I just mean you'll get a hefty charge. I paid the customs bill for my hammer, had no complaints doing so. No need for the attitude.

No need to be so sarcastic my friend, and no complaints here either, I'm just explaining I am aware of the custom bill as I import a lot of goods abroad.