Slipbox Memento (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection Creative Edition) [Korea]

Sep 18, 2016
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase link: kimchidvd - Pre-order December 16 at 3 PM (Korea time)
Price: TBC (31900₩)
Note: Limited to 700 copies

FB_IMG_1481530001219.jpg

IMG_9190.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Godammit! Totally forgot this. :(
Yeah tell me ... I even remembered but I figured ordering two hours later wouldn't make any difference - I was wrong.

Now I can only hope that a few copies of unpaid/canceled orders will get back in stock.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
It's sold out for international customers. May be they weren't expecting many to buy this edition and only reserved 50-100 copies. The rest probably sold to local stores or sitting somewhere in a warehouse. In which case this might come back in stock. Have faith :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
It's sold out for international customers. May be they weren't expecting many to buy this edition and only reserved 50-100 copies. The rest probably sold to local stores or sitting somewhere in a warehouse. In which case this might come back in stock. Have faith :)
I think you're right, just contacted a reseller in Korea and bought it from him for $32...but shipping at $7, cheaper than NM and Kimchidvd and also custom-friendly.

edit: back in stock on 18th december....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Already out of stock. Anybody able to secure a spare copy to share? :-/

Godammit! Totally forgot this. :(

Bummer, missed it, too. Clearly I was wrong in anticipating it's not going to sell out instantaneously.

Sold out at Nova too.

I'm suprised this sold out so fast considering the amount of interest in this thread.
Back in stock guys :thumbs: See, what did I say earlier? have faith :)