Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) (101 Films Black Label Series #031) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: September 25 October 16, 2023
Purchase link: 101 films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

Screenshot_20230803_142324_X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine yesterday. Really happy with the set, considering I don't have the premium, even if there's a lot of fluff with this release which I could have done without. Maybe I'm just easy to please
its a good set.. the steel might be a little odd on its own, but it kinda works with the rest of the art of the set.. definitely worth keeping

Anyone else in the USA still waiting for this to ship from Amazon U.K.?
101 films releases delivery address outside UK option It can vary between a few weeks or 2-3 months later after release date before it will list as available to order from Amazon UK
The limited editions are often sold out before that happens

The limited editions releases if it's a must have release you be better off ordering direct from 101 Films Store than wating to see if will be available on Amazon UK for delivery outside UK

Returned mine. I dont like the steelbook and even the slip is disappointing with no spot gloss. Last 1-2 months spent already too much, no need for this mediocre edition.

Reminder 101 Films store remove vat from price at checkout if delivery address is outside UK

EU address will have customs looks for vat

USA delivery address would not have customs look for vat

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
It’s clearly not mediocre by any measure. Just sounds like you are trying to trash the release to make yourself feel better about cancelling it. You made a poor decision

Yeah, you know better than me

giphy.gif

Slip and steelbook are most important for me and both have very poor finish, so yeah, it´s mediocre at best.

I just got mine yesterday and I really liked the concept and art but now that I have it in hand I just don’t like it anymore and yes this deserves better but it is what it is and since I can get the kimchi one or is is HDZeta? lol I don’t know anymore…still better that the Canadian for sure….

Reactions: Mararagan
I think they are all pretty equal:

20231016-181248.jpg

:D

With the others being either too expensive or stained with a blu ray banner ( :naughty: ), I think the 101 release is a great buy and a decent effort.

Kudos to their returns service as well. Replaced my set quick smart after reporting the slight damage in the steelbook due to packaging. They sent me out a new set first, I returned the damaged set ( yes, be a good person and return it) and on email of said return Gerry transferred me the cost of postage immediately. Whole thing took a few days.
Thanks Gerry, great stuff. Appreciate it.- thats if you're lurking on this forum.