Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (JPC)

814fT0WjyGL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I really the only person on this forum who knows what they're talking about?
Don't call me deluded... again.....
Have you been introduced to @tha_lunatic yet? Formerly known as TC

He has an incredible collection of mediabooks and his taste in movies and artworks will be spoken about for years to come. One for the history books.

You’d both get on like a house on fire..... and he’s also delusional! :coffee: :LOL:

So strange, amazon charged me for this and X a week ago. The funds were taken as pending and then returned today. But my orders still say they will be delivered next week. Contacted them and they said yeah it’s still on order and they will arrive on time.

What’s the point of requesting the money, then cancelling it and then most likely take the money again in a few days. Weird behaviour

So strange, amazon charged me for this and X a week ago. The funds were taken as pending and then returned today. But my orders still say they will be delivered next week. Contacted them and they said yeah it’s still on order and they will arrive on time.

What’s the point of requesting the money, then cancelling it and then most likely take the money again in a few days. Weird behaviour
Playing the Short Term Money Markets? :beaver:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo