Mens Fashion

Jan 30, 2009
England
ok guys not too sound too gay here, but what style do you guys rock? is there any clothing label you like alot?

for me im a fan of hollister clothing and nike for my sportswear :)

I'm not really picky right now... usually just buy Dickies and band t-shirts... and everyone always says "holy crap!" when they open my closet because I only seem to wear black, haha. *shrugs*

Same here.. I'm not brand specific and generally will wear my shirts till there's so many holes that stores point out the no shirt no service rule

I tend to shop at the local music events where they toss me band shirts for free

they just happen to be black is all...

Shirts, mostly Ecko. Pants whatever fits baggy n big lol. There's an Eck outlet near me so the shirts are like 3 for $40. Not a bad deal considering other stores sell them one for the same price! lol

PS. U don't sound too gay. Just a lil. ;) :hilarious:

Shirts, mostly Ecko. Pants whatever fits baggy n big lol. There's an Eck outlet near me so the shirts are like 3 for $40. Not a bad deal considering other stores sell them one for the same price! lol

you sound gay for saying lil CHUCKED

Thanks dude lol EEK!

I seriosuly want a pair of them sunglasses that shia is wearing in that pic lol

I only wear sunglasses when it's cool

glasses.jpg

I wear whatever looks good! To dress up though i like Lacoste, Ed Hardy, True Religion Jeans (in some serious style down here in socal). Thats mostly when i go out or to work. At home you can see me in whatever lol

i just wear urban street wear...like nike..Fox racing,adidas,Lugz shoes,Zoo york,couple of underground designer wear like Roadbloc,i'm picky about my clothing too....some of the stuff out there is goofy like tight jeans & "UFC" clothing.....u just wouldn't catch me in ufc clothing like if it was badass...
i also really hate that retarded brand called "Fcuk" or something....just so plain and stupid...makes me want to print out a sweater that says "Cnut!" and see peoples faces .

Last edited:
i just wear urban street wear...like nike..Fox racing,adidas,Lugz shoes,Zoo york,couple of underground designer wear like Roadbloc,i'm picky about my clothing too....some of the stuff out there is goofy like tight jeans & "UFC" clothing.....u just wouldn't catch me in ufc clothing like if it was badass...
i also really hate that retarded brand called "Fcuk" or something....just so plain and stupid...makes me want to print out a sweater that says "Cnut!" and see peoples faces .

lmao at cnut :scat:

:hilarious:

If I had a brand I was "loyal" to I'd have to say Vans shoes

lol. Well, FCUK isn't just a lame attempt at word scramble. It means French Connection UK. I think it's a french store that was started in the UK... I don't wear it, but I know what it is.

Underground designers? Do you like kid robot? His stuff is crazy expensive... I had a decision between him and bathing apes and with with the BAPES... I have like 4 or 5 pairs... I think i'm addicted... lol.

I wear whatever looks good! To dress up though i like Lacoste, Ed Hardy, True Religion Jeans (in some serious style down here in socal). Thats mostly when i go out or to work. At home you can see me in whatever lol

USC Blows!!!!:scat: Oh, and where are you bigrick? I haven't seen you on your ps3 in a long time.