Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Konami Style Excl) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: February 21, 2013
PRICE: 9,980 yen
ORDER

View attachment 18091

bundled commodity
-[game software] METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE
METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK PACKAGE PREMIUM EDITION] [CD & Music
 (with special steel book)
· [booklet] METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE YOJI Shinkawa ART BOOK
-[goods]仔月light figure (body, 2 built-in magnet)

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd have to get it shipped to a re-shipper in Japan, and get them to send it on to you.

I'd buy it, but the Japanese Metal Gear releases rarely have English language options, even though they're region free.

I have only ever used DV8CAG (1st result on google) for that sort of thing myself. I usually get stuff within a week and they're very helpful with things like reducing values for import tax, and things are very well packed. They mainly resend things from Amazon Japan, but I think as long as you can get it to them, they'll send it on. It's just one guy and his wife so it's a very friendly service.

Pictures of the steelbook from Konami. There's a G1 version as well, so this is for the US 360 release as well, so it looks like the release is the same worldwide, at least for the one with this cover.

This will also be available in the UK, but so far all they've said is it will be available by pre-order through "indie stores". So maybe Grainger Games will get it.

G2:

84090718013824450_Hgmagtba.jpg

84090718013824467_OffyzHtx.jpg

84090718013824465_kkf16hgT.jpg

84090718013824459_UbKUyHqu.jpg

G1

84090718013824432_yTweu9O4.jpg

84090718013824445_6B8zXTNR.jpg

84090718013824444_ATNshx5Q.jpg

84090718013824439_zAQSPDzT.jpg

Last edited:
The figure's available on its own, too. You could just purchase the regular Premium Edition and then purchase the figure individually. :)

Isn't that white version exclusive to the Konami Style exclusive version?
I was just about to order too, but sold out now. :(

If you're talking about the white Raiden figure Play Arts Kai figure (I can't see the pics at work so sorry if you're not), you can get that in the UK/EU LE of the game as well. It's available at zavvi for £100. It doesn't have either of the steelbooks with it though as they're exclusive to other retailers. It should be available throughout Europe (limited to 25,000 for the whole of Europe) at various retailers. Though be careful, as usually Metal Gear games don't have English language options outside of the UK and North America.

If you're talking about the white Raiden figure Play Arts Kai figure (I can't see the pics at work so sorry if you're not), you can get that in the UK/EU LE of the game as well. It's available at zavvi for £100. It doesn't have either of the steelbooks with it though as they're exclusive to other retailers. It should be available throughout Europe (limited to 25,000 for the whole of Europe) at various retailers. Though be careful, as usually Metal Gear games don't have English language options outside of the UK and North America.

Thanks, unfortunately I have decided to never deal with Zavvi again after their horrible handling of my LE MGS HD Collection (major damage, still never received one that is mint). :emb:
I guess I will just pick up that figure on eBay when it is released.