Midnight Special (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 01-15-18

Nov 19, 2017
Canada
I like that artwork but thought the movie was Jeff Nichols' weakest so far... probably a pass for me. If this was Take Shelter I'd probably have even triple-dipped for it.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
I loved this movie. This is a definite buy for me.
This will have to replace my Bluray, but I got the Bluray signed by Michael Shannon.... what to do... what to do.....

ChrisIW

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
UK, on a parallel Earth
The Mist steelbook is actually really nice in hand.
The art was ok - arguably a bit of a spoiler - but it was the fact that they made the supermarket look like it was called "The Mist" that put me off. It just looks daft to me, why do these people think it's so trendy to incorporate the title into the art. It's fricking annoying. This one has a petrol station called "Midnight Special" :banghead:.

Raggle Fraggle!

Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2015
USA
Artwork feels very “Best Buy Pop-Art” but might still get it since I don’t yet own this film. Would’ve loved to see this get a premium release somewhere

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Great film, steelbook looks good. I’m definitely going to getting this. Michael Shannon plays a blinder, and I really enjoyed some of the soundtrack.

• Thanks
Reactions: Marc Dooley

JCC

Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Movie was good, not amazing. Would buy at half that price. Also hope this isn't region locked.