Midsommar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
they not shipping to any country outside Japan it seems. some rights issues?
AmazonJP normally ship internationally. If they aren't shipping, it's probably due to suspension of air transportation.
HMV.JP also suspending international order, unfortunately.

AmazonJP normally ship internationally. If they aren't shipping, it's probably due to suspension of air transportation.
HMV.JP also suspending international order, unfortunately.
oh it's definitely not the case that they suspended all international shipping. they only suspended standard shipping but you still can order stuffs using priority shipping. but for midsommar it is indicated as not shipping at all.

oh it's definitely not the case that they suspended all international shipping. they only suspended standard shipping but you still can order stuffs using priority shipping. but for midsommar it is indicated as not shipping at all.
I think Amazon JP has suspended all preorder titles from their store for international shipping. Once they hit the release date they allow you to purchase. I couldn’t buy the new Lupin movie last week, now that it’s out I can order it.

A24 just sold prints for both of these posters, I love the Higuchi piece, I really hope I can order this.

Price just dropped to 9,130 Yen. Interestingly the picture of the OBI strip had a 11180 price tag when it was listed on amazon as 12980 and now its 8300. Wonder why in both cases its more expensive then the listing price.

I am doing a mini GB for USA customers. Price shipped to anywhere in the US for 4K edition is $145 (you pay fees or pay as FF). Again I repeat this is a US only offer as I am getting some copies for friends outside of HDN.

I am doing a mini GB for USA customers. Price shipped to anywhere in the US for 4K edition is $145 (you pay fees or pay as FF). Again I repeat this is a US only offer as I am getting some copies for friends outside of HDN.
where can i join?

Reactions: Real Steel