midsommar_spreads1_Square-01.jpg
midsommar_spreads3_Square-02.jpg
midsommar_spreads7_Square-03.jpg
20200624_A24_4320gray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you contact them? email didnt work for me :/

Under FAQ. They replied within the hour too. Twice

21D270C1-CA64-4526-824E-52D54C5A61AF.jpeg

selling update hahaha. I honestly think 4k will be sold out within a week max.
BR - 9268 on stock
4K - 7041 on stock

If it’s not too much trouble can you do this on a daily basis please? I wana keep an eye on the stock until I can afford it and I can’t do your magic trick on my iPhone lol

I like this, you prepay everything and then no hustle with the customs and no surprises. bloody UPS charges here 25eur just for their services + VAT on whatever amount with shipping is there. on the other hand sometimes it can slip through customs. rarely these day tbh.

They do the same on amazon US and Canada to the U.K. and also on eBay now. Charges are at the payment screen.

Under FAQ. They replied within the hour too. Twice

View attachment 491563

If it’s not too much trouble can you do this on a daily basis please? I wana keep an eye on the stock until I can afford it and I can’t do your magic trick on my iPhone lol

They do the same on amazon US and Canada to the U.K. and also on eBay now. Charges are at the payment screen.
thats weird... ive sent an email twice to that address, but received a non-delieverable auto response each time :O

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo
thats weird... ive sent an email twice to that address, but received a non-delieverable auto response each time :O

Very weird. I messaged them at 20 to 1 this morning and they replied by quarter past (again this morning). I then sent them another email 10/15 mins after and they replied 3 minutes later!

Reactions: hatredhorror
Very weird. I messaged them at 20 to 1 this morning and they replied by quarter past (again this morning). I then sent them another email 10/15 mins after and they replied 3 minutes later!
the auto-reply said its been rejected due to security policies.. wtf.. anyways, ive sent them an email from a different account and hope it goes through now..

the auto-reply said its been rejected due to security policies.. wtf.. anyways, ive sent them an email from a different account and hope it goes through now..

Was going to say try use another email. I used to get the same emailing HDZeta

Reactions: hatredhorror
"id": 32160093077553,
"inventory_quantity": '8776',
"inventory_management": 'shopify',
"inventory_policy": 'deny'
},

{
"id": 32160093044785,
"inventory_quantity": '6512',

They sold 500 BD and 300 4k, roughly, since yesterday.
You still got time Floyd

"id": 32160093077553,
"inventory_quantity": '8776',
},

{
"id": 32160093044785,
"inventory_quantity": '6512',

They sold 500 BD and 300 4k, roughly, since yesterday.
You still got time Floyd

cheers. Just under 500 BD and just over 500 4K I think you mean.

FYI I’ll be asking for this magic every day until next week

• Haha
Reactions: Tompa and DMD4k
More like end of the decade with those numbers lol.

Longer the better for me, the number of items don’t bother me one bit. Was going to buy it last week but some other things came up and I’ve been keeping tabs on the stock numbers for this. So it’s given me some time before It sells out

when do they start shipping these? ive ordered quite a while back..

I assumed they were sending them out as orders came in. Send them a message, they reply rapid

Reactions: Noodles