Title: Mission: Impossible 7

Genre: Action

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise

Release: 2021-07-31

Plot: Plot unknown.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
mission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver10.jpegmission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver11.jpegmission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver12.jpegmission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver13.jpegmission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver14.jpegmission_impossible__dead_reckoning_part_one_ver15.jpeg

Hmm, so many different theater variations - Screen X, 4DX, Cinemark XD...
What's the difference between D-Box and 4DX - one shakes you, the other spits on you, or something? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Just got out of the cinema and this movie rocks. Highly entertaining with constant action. I don’t recall when was the last time I watched the movie that lasts 2h43m without looking at the watch to check when it will be finished. Well done, Tom Cruise, well done. Highly recommended. I cannot wait for the part two.

Just got back, good film but I have a high bar for these films so as good as it was it's actually quite low down on my overall list for the franchise. Hayley Atwell very much the star of the show, this feels like her film rather than anyone else's

My new ranking for each film would be

MI3 9/10
MI: Fallout 9/10
MI: Rogue Nation 8.5/10
MI2 8/10 (don't come at me)
MI: Dead Reckoning Part One 7/10
Mission Impossible 7/10
MI: Ghost Protocol 6/10

Looking forward to seeing what they do with Part 2, feels like it should be the last one so hope they do the franchise justice

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Just got out of the theater. Another entertaining entry into the Mission Impossible franchise. Like many have said Hayley Atwell shines but so does Pom Klementieff. For me since Ghost Protocol the series has been getting increasingly better. Dead Reckoning Part 1 has the potential to continue that trend but comes up short, relative to those films. As a stand-alone film, it’s very good and I highly recommend checking out in theaters and maybe even splurging on a premium format theater.

Just got back from seeing it in IMAX. Very good instalment in the franchise.
It's the first time in a mission impossible movie where I was actually scared for each of the characters that i've come to love over the years. You really felt the Danger for each of the characters.

I think the car chase scene in Rome might have been the highlight of the film for me. Even over the Bike Cliff Jump and the Train sequence.
I did find it very funny that both this and Fast X had these crazy action set pieces in Rome this year. I almost expected a giant rolling bomb and Dominic Toretto to drive by. haha

Like everyone else is saying, Hayley Atwell is amazing in this and a welcome addition.
But I feel like her character took away a lot of screen time for Ilsa. And it kind of made me a little frustrated especially because we've spent 3 movies now building up her character and her relationship with Ethan. I really hope she isn't dead somehow. And that by saying she is dead, might be a way for them to fool the AI or something? I know i know... it doesn't make sense... but work with me. haha

Right now this is my ranking for the Mission Impossible films:

1. FALLOUT
2. MI3
3. GHOST PROTOCOL
4. MI
5. DEAD RECKONING p1
6. ROGUE NATION
7. MI2

And that doesn't mean I didn't like this one. It just shows how strong this whole series is for me. All of them (except for MI2) are 9/10 or higher for me

Really entertaining film and it does what it's supposed to do, no complicated art house film but a fun popcorn spectacle with good action and acting.