Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Filmarena Collection #132) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 12, 2018 (Standard) - May 22, 2020 (FAC E1) - May 27, 2020 (FAC E2)
Purchase links: BD (Standard) - 4K (Standard) - FAC E1 Full Slip (4K + BD) - FAC E2 Double Lenticular Slip (BD)
Price: 799 CZK (BD) - 1099 CZK (4K) - 1299 CZK (FAC BD) - 1599 CZK (FAC 4K)
Note: Free Hardbox if ordering both FAC editions together. Each edition is limited to 501 copies.
Group buy: hosted by carllenc TBA

95708393_10216622588222331_3369891873710669824_o.jpg96005009_10216622588302333_6590462062550319104_o.jpg95688934_10216622587902323_4518121732137025536_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, but there's no need. That petition already exists, it's every single GB. If they sell out FA will get the message. If they don't sell out, FA will also get the message.

I wish I could be so adamant.
I understand your argument, but it's far from accurate.
There is overflow demand.
Breakfast Club stock v Inception = the end of your statement.
It's called market manipulation and disrespect of Karel/HDN. unless he's too busy and happy with things as they are.

That's my opinion. And the evidence in support is overwhelming.

See you for a drink at the bar?
There's an idea... Virtual HDN-BAR

Reactions: DMD4k
Hi @CollectorEmtee any news yet if these will available yet for Karel? Thanks.
He did go to Prague to pick up some copies and they didnt have MI Fallout ready for him yet. I assume they wanted to give him all copies at once, but he managed to take at least few E2s, but that was it. He is waiting for confirmation so he can plan another trip (possibly with picking up other stuff thats ready). Thats all the info I have for now.

Any further news on any of these getting ready for shipping @CollectorEmtee? Sorry that I keep asking it's just that I've waited a long time for this film (still waiting to watch it!) Also, do you have a eta on the unnumberred exorcist BBs? Thanks for all your hard work and stay safe.

Any further news on any of these getting ready for shipping @CollectorEmtee? Sorry that I keep asking it's just that I've waited a long time for this film (still waiting to watch it!) Also, do you have a eta on the unnumberred exorcist BBs? Thanks for all your hard work and stay safe.
Hey, for now, we havent heard anything about Fallout. I am too waiting for that one. Would love to watch it again.

Regarding the UNnumbered BBs - FA confirmed to us they are aiming to have them ready by the end of the month, which is this week, so hopefully an update soon.

Hey, for now, we havent heard anything about Fallout. I am too waiting for that one. Would love to watch it again.

Regarding the UNnumbered BBs - FA confirmed to us they are aiming to have them ready by the end of the month, which is this week, so hopefully an update soon.

Thanks for that, saw the pic above so assumed some might have started to be shipped. Just keep waiting then I guess lol. Thanks for the quick response as always!

Thanks for that, saw the pic above so assumed some might have started to be shipped. Just keep waiting then I guess lol. Thanks for the quick response as always!
Yeah, that was one of the E2 copies Karel managed to grab when he was there last time. A handful of those have shipped, but still waiting for the rest. Fingers crossed it will be soon so we both can watch ;)