Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: December 4, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $34.99
Notes: 3 discs & booklet

Fallout 2.jpg
6282926_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting to hear if this will have 3 discs like some of the releases in other parts of the world even though the image shows 2 discs.
We probably won't know until around the release date if even then.

I returned all my 4 copies as I’m not interested as I don’t even have the other 5 steelbooks. Plus never seen this movie. Gonna do the same with my Predator steelbooks next week.
Why did you order 4 copies in the first place then?

Why did you order 4 copies in the first place then?
It was a last minute decision. Plus always order 4 so I can make sure I don’t have damages.

No offence @Leprekon , but 4 copies for a single movie that you aint sure to keep seems a little bit excessive...

If the free shipping for over 35$ get increased to 50$-100$, don’t be surprised...

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
No offence @Leprekon , but 4 copies for a single movie that you aint sure to keep seems a little bit excessive...

If the free shipping for over 35$ get increased to 50$-100$, don’t be surprised...

I get your point but I actually forgot it got released till it showed up at my house. I couldn’t cancel Predator as I was already charged. It was just these 2 I changed my mind. I have kept all the others I have ordered and I have bad luck with steelbooks damaged except the past few marvel movies. These movies showed up in a bubble mailer and I know at least 1 was damaged.

[QUOTE="Leprekon, post: 2170380, member: 18656" I couldn’t cancel Predator as I was already charged. [/QUOTE]

You were already charged for The Predator? :wow: The release date is still 11 days away on Dec. 18th. Usually they wouldn't take payment until next weekend. I have an order in that I may cancel but I haven't been charged yet.

[QUOTE="Leprekon, post: 2170380, member: 18656" I couldn’t cancel Predator as I was already charged.

You were already charged for The Predator? :wow: The release date is still 11 days away on Dec. 18th. Usually they wouldn't take payment until next weekend. I have an order in that I may cancel but I haven't been charged yet.[/QUOTE]

My bad I thought I was but I was mistaken.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Mine just arrived today... in a bubble mailer :banghead:

But what has got me curious... both my copies have this black scrape line under the plastic by tom's shoulder.
IMG_9503.jpg

Looking at your pics @Drum18 it looks like you had it too... Did EVERYONE get this?
Should I bother trying to order another one? ...Does it wipe off?

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17
Mine just arrived today... in a bubble mailer :banghead:

But what has got me curious... both my copies have this black scrape line under the plastic by tom's shoulder.
View attachment 406038

Looking at your pics @Drum18 it looks like you had it too... Did EVERYONE get this?
Should I bother trying to order another one? ...Does it wipe off?

It looks a lot less noticeable on @Drum18's out of package photo. I wonder if he cleaned it up.

Reactions: Drum18