Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: December 4, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $34.99
Notes: 3 discs & booklet

Fallout 2.jpg
6282926_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just arrived today... in a bubble mailer :banghead:

But what has got me curious... both my copies have this black scrape line under the plastic by tom's shoulder.
View attachment 406038

Looking at your pics @Drum18 it looks like you had it too... Did EVERYONE get this?
Should I bother trying to order another one? ...Does it wipe off?
Yeah I noticed after taking my pictures. Used some lighter gas and it's gone now.

Img_5325.jpgImg_5326.jpgImg_5327.jpgImg_5328.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Hmm when I preorded it was 34.99. Is $2 worth the hassle of talking to a BB rep? :dunno::coffee:
I thought this would sellout on release day. But I guess they got online stock remaining.

FYI, my copy has that black scrape as well. Weird.

If I remember correctly, M:I5 went on sale cheap around Boxing Day the year it was released. So did Terminator Genisys.
Then again they could have been Black Friday deals. Both are Paramount titles

Perhaps this will go on sale then too.

If I remember correctly, M:I5 went on sale cheap around Boxing Day the year it was released. So did Terminator Genisys.
Then again they could have been Black Friday deals. Both are Paramount titles

Perhaps this will go on sale then too.
Don't remember MI5, but Genisys was a Black Friday deal. One *** of a deal too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Don't remember MI5, but Genisys was a Black Friday deal. One *** of a deal too!

It was because of that deal that Terminator Genisys was the second steelbook I purchased.
I was going to buy the movie anyway. Then I saw the white steelbook in the store and the price...couldn't pass it up.
I pre-ordered The Back To The Future trilogy steelbook first. Until I saw that I didn't know there was such a thing as steelbooks.

Reactions: Drum18
Hmm when I preorded it was 34.99. Is $2 worth the hassle of talking to a BB rep? :dunno::coffee:
I thought this would sellout on release day. But I guess they got online stock remaining.
Dunno about you, but since I made an online order, all I had to do is to contact BBY via their website thru their contact form on my order page and then "Price Adjustment". 24 hrs later, got the email about the 2$+tx refund. :)
Image2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and Stygian
Dunno about you, but since I made an online order, all I had to do is to contact BBY via their website thru their contact form on my order page and then "Price Adjustment". 24 hrs later, got the email about the 2$+tx refund. :)
View attachment 406110

Forgot where that was but I’m sure it’s a hit of miss with them or is it every time? That would save me many hours on hold lol. The lady I asked for Atomic Blonde said I was past the 30 days cause I order it in July lol. It came out 2 weeks ago not July as that’s a preorder. She apologized after realizing after 5 mins of explaining.

View attachment 406110
Ohhh never even bothered with that button before. Just assumed it'd be a hassle...like everything is with BB. I should try using that.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Drum18