Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: December 17, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81MvsShzM9L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
As I already stated before ;): Matte finish, spot gloss on Cruise, "Mission: Impossible" is debossed (TC+RN not). Looking really fine without the shrink wrap, definitely worth the purchase. :hungry:
How did they spot gloss Cruise with that fog swirling around him? Must've been difficult as there is no defining outline to spot gloss?

Just watch out for the FSk sticker. It was a cooking nightmare to remove. Kept breaking every time you tried to peel it off. Sticky bits and unwanted residue, now I know how Monica Lewinski felt after the ball.
Can't wait for my Mueller and Best Buy editions to arrive next week.

Just watch out for the FSk sticker. It was a cooking nightmare to remove. Kept breaking every time you tried to peel it off. Sticky bits and unwanted residue, now I know how Monica Lewinski felt after the ball.
Can't wait for my Mueller and Best Buy editions to arrive next week.

a good solution to remove stickers and unwanted residue without damaging our precious steelbooks is the product "Label Off" ;)

upload images free

Currently not available to buy from Amazon.de direct, only from third party sellers. Hopefully they get more stock as I was waiting until after Christmas to buy this.

EDIT: It's updated to In Stock from December 30th for a bit but has since changed to out of stock again.

Last edited:
Checked on this yesterday..
Back in stock and order placed!
Guess I got one of the last few before it sold out again..?

I absolutely cannot wait to get this in my collection.

I think the art on both the US and UK versions are terrible.
This is definitely the one to have imo.

So it looks like if you're a big Tom cruise fan, this is the one to get. For me it's the European version with the embossed title and design with the motorcycle. The back cover also makes this somewhat incomplete. Nice effort though for being different.

Reactions: 369 and bradipolpo