Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: December 17, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81MvsShzM9L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Ehrm, its in the middle of the holidays and New Years. What do you expect? :facepalm:

So they shut down the week between Christmas and New Years? :cautious:

I ordered 2 items from Amazon US on the 28th as well. They both shipped the 29th and are being delivered today.

I figured they operated the same as Amazon US, but maybe they don't.
That's why I'm asking.

So they shut down the week between Christmas and New Years? :cautious:

I ordered 2 items from Amazon US on the 28th as well. They both shipped the 29th and are being delivered today.

I figured they operated the same as Amazon US, but maybe they don't.
That's why I'm asking.

I would have expected it to have shipped tbh. I ordered from de and fr between Xmas and New Year but paid for guaranteed delivery, both of which arrived early. Prime can sometimes take a couple of days to ship but usually no more than that.

Reactions: Marc Dooley
^ thanks for the more helpful reply, coldtoast.
if it hasn't shipped by Monday, which will be a week since placing the order, I'll send them an email to see what's up.

I got a cancellation e-mail through from Amazon for this steelbook earlier this morning which I was pretty disappointed about. So not sure what's going on there - have emailed them to ask if they can back order me a copy although I'm not expecting anything.

All being well I have a "used - like new" warehouse deals copy I'm waiting to be despatched (which annoyingly cost more than the amazon new one). Fingers crossed that turns up okay.

Update:
After a bit of digging around on the site and after checking my original order emails it turns out they cancelled the AmazonWarehouse copy I ordered. There was no mention in the cancellation e-mail that they were cancelling a warehouse order. My bad. At least I should have a new copy on its way to me soon.

Last edited: