Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #25) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link:
V1 Filmarena / V2 Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buys: carllenc
Type 1
Type 2
Boxset

Type 1 | Type 2 | Boxset

MI5_V1.jpg MI5_V2.jpg BOX_MI5.jpg
coin_MI5.jpg coin_MI5_.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations upon receiving your copy mate glad I went with the V1 choice can't wait to receive mine in hand it looks awesome.

Reactions: tnguyen13
Box edition update:

All these are being hand made, hence the production of these are slower than other releases. FilmArena is planning future releases where 5 or 6 FACs will be inside this box, hence its size.

We are looking at following release times for the already announced box editions: John Wick in March, Terminator Genisys in April, Mission Impossible 5 in May.

You know what's quite... sad?

While my V2 (purchased via eBay) has arrived, my V1 (purchased direct from FilmArena) hasn't. Granted, this is far from the end of the world and all that, but add the time it's taking to reach me to the (seriously exorbitant - even though, yes, I'm in Australia and I accept that shipping generally costs more to reach here) shipping (which was allegedly priority) I had to pay FA, and... I can't escape the fact it's cheaper for me to buy through eBay than it is direct... Yes. I pay more for the item, but then the shipping is considerably cheaper and, when combined, it ends up costing me less.

Which, again, is just... sad. I know FA still get their money, and the seller gets to make a small profit, but it still just doesn't strike me as... right, somehow.

To be more on-topic though, V2 is very well put together and the lenticular coaster in particular is just fantastic. The steel itself is identical to the NovaMedia one and, for the price (my plaintive whine on shipping costs aside), you really can't fault the quality and the detail.