mixup.com.mx SteelBook Retailer Thread [Mexico]

jammyone

Slurped Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
mixup.jpg

www.mixup.com.mx/

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this retailer and I wondered what sort of packaging they use for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pokjak290
Hola jammy, I recieved an order last week, non steel, all items were bubble folded very well cardboard box looks strong.

Enviado desde mi Sony Tablet S

Reactions: jammyone
Anyone had a steel from these as im looking at the Hangover 3 steel? But wanna make sure it would get here in one piece!

Also could a Mexican member confirm how shipping works? With Google Translate it appears to say shipping in Mexico is $39.99 but to Europe is only $22.80?! Is that correct or is it 22.80 on top of 39.99 which equals around £20?

Alternatively can anyone help me out :naughty:

Anyone had a steel from these as im looking at the Hangover 3 steel? But wanna make sure it would get here in one piece!

Look here...

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=818162&postcount=61

Also could a Mexican member confirm how shipping works? With Google Translate it appears to say shipping in Mexico is $39.99 but to Europe is only $22.80?! Is that correct or is it 22.80 on top of 39.99 which equals around £20?

Alternatively can anyone help me out :naughty:

$39.99 MXN is for delivery within Mexico. To Europe is just $22.80 USD

NOTE: The cost of international shipment varies according to the weight of the products of the order.