Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Silly question time. For anybody who has opened the lenti version of Moana is the lenti spine magnet inside or is it supplied separate with the slip?

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to the premium steelbook game. Thinking of picking up a lenticular edition of Moana but would like your recommendation of either this KimchiDvd vs the Filmarena version. So far I’ve read Kimchi has better lenti track record vs Filmarena. Anyone has both copies can recommend which one to get? (I also asked this same question on the Filmarena tread)

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to the premium steelbook game. Thinking of picking up a lenticular edition of Moana but would like your recommendation of either this KimchiDvd vs the Filmarena version. So far I’ve read Kimchi has better lenti track record vs Filmarena. Anyone has both copies can recommend which one to get? (I also asked this same question on the Filmarena tread)
Well, for one, the Filmarena release doesn't say "Moana", it says "Vaiana", so that's a dealbreaker for me. The Kimchi lenti is outstanding, as with all their lentis.

Well, for one, the Filmarena release doesn't say "Moana", it says "Vaiana", so that's a dealbreaker for me. The Kimchi lenti is outstanding, as with all their lentis.
Yes the Vaiana name is a turnoff, but I do like the back image on the FAC with the coconut guys. It’s a nice contrast to Moana and Maui in the front, while the Kimchi has them on front and back, which to me is too repetitive. So it’s down to the quality of the lenticular image of the two companies

Yes the Vaiana name is a turnoff, but I do like the back image on the FAC with the coconut guys. It’s a nice contrast to Moana and Maui in the front, while the Kimchi has them on front and back, which to me is too repetitive. So it’s down to the quality of the lenticular image of the two companies
Go for the Kimchidvd while it’s still available direct. The lenticular is simply stunning., as is the gloss embossing on the slip.

If you’re not sure go with kimchi. It comes down to personal preference but I just can’t imagine ever having a steelbook on display without the proper English title. I definitely appreciate foreign films and names but it’s disney. I make no compromises when it comes to Disney. Plus I’ve had a few FACs and I was never impressed in hand. Just my opinion

Reactions: TriSteel
Hi, on the kimchi website it says this edition is region A only. Is that correct or is it actually region free? Thanks
Hi @Davidro, welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

Hopefully you're satisfied with the answers above, and if you have any further questions regarding anything at all, then please feel free to ask. :)

I decided to order one and it arrived yesterday. This is my favourite lenti other than Tangled Kimchi. The depth is incredible, as is the clarity. The entire package is wonderful, from the lenti, to the spine, to the back, to the magnet on the steel spine. This is a fantastic package that looks amazing on my shelf.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
I decided to order one and it arrived yesterday. This is my favourite lenti other than Tangled Kimchi. The depth is incredible, as is the clarity. The entire package is wonderful, from the lenti, to the spine, to the back, to the magnet on the steel spine. This is a fantastic package that looks amazing on my shelf.

Let's see the display!

Easily my favourite lenti. You feel like you could actually reach in and grab Maui's hook. It really is THAT good.
And by the way>>>
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444 and milky