Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked the film but personally not interested in a bells and whistles version and will get the zavvi version with a spine title at some point.

Still looking forward to what they come up with though

Reactions: lgans316
I like the idea, but I personally think the gold clashes too much with the colours on the steelbook.

I like the gold and blue personally but it's a bit annoying the back part covers up the boat but you can still kinda see it through the image.
Bit sloppy that

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Noodles
I like the gold and blue personally but it's a bit annoying the back part covers up the boat but you can still kinda see it through the image.
But sloppy that
Hmm yeah, that is a bit sloppy... kind of like they designed the slip without even considering how the steelbook art would look underneath. A few tweaks though and it could look amazing!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
PET's should either entirely cover the steelbook, or interact with it. Interactive PET's are the best imo, Doctor Strange and Ant-man are amazing. The PET on this release just looks like you've dashed it over the wrong steelbook. Covering up the most important parts in the most unflattering ways

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Actarus
It's Kimchi, their lenti track record speaks for itself, I'd blind buy a lenti for the Hanna Montana movie if it was made by Kimchi lol
I said something similar when I blind bought Kimchi's Rush lenti. It turned out awful and I was filled with intense regret that I will carry within me for the rest of my life.:arghh: Woe is me.

• Thanks
Reactions: wjasoncul