Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 10, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

Zavvi Mona.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew it was only a matter of time before Di$ney started re-releasing their catalogue yet again. Going to try and avoid them, apart from a few such as Zootopia/Zootropolis, since the BD steel is horrendous!

Well, I'm happy all the disney bestbuy steelbooks are now being released in UK, some of them are cute (like Mulan or Beauty and the beast), but some are horrendous. I mean, have you seen The Little Mermaid art? Now throw stones at me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm not getting this one btw

This might turn out better than the WWA but I think little mermaid and Mulan are the best of these 4

I've got the Best Buy edition with the same art, it's glossy with a debossed title and debossed symbol on the back

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

Reactions: Shark
Oh Come on Disney, stop those re-releases!
What about The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Oliver and Company, Fantasia 2000 on steelbook!
Oh and let's not forget your best animated movie ever, The Black Cauldron! :naughty:

Or the 6 from the wartime era!

Reactions: kitsune
Went live for RC members at 9am this morning:

I've only just found out (although I did receive an email timed at 9:01am, I've only just checked my emails a few mins ago and saw it there).

Of course, that means any discount codes have long been disabled.

EDIT: Release Date: 10 May 2021; Price: £27.99

1613038968448.png

Last edited:
Went live for RC members at 9am this morning:

I've only just found out (although I did receive an email timed at 9:01am, I've only just checked my emails a few mins ago and saw it there).

Of course, that means any discount codes have long been disabled.

EDIT: Release Date: 10 May 2021; Price: £27.99

View attachment 497949
It was known since Wednesday that will be live Today
The info just was not added to the thread

and now dispatched...
...and received today!

I can report that the white is white (ish - more of an 'off-white', really) and not silver. It has a debossed title on the front and debossed symbol on the back. Both the 4K and standard blu-ray discs have artwork, so not the plain blue blu-ray disc of the original release.

However, as expected, it is matte and not gloss like the Best Buy version. For me, though, that's the only thing that lets it down. But otherwise I do actually prefer it over the original 2D & 3D blu-ray release.

Reactions: kitsune