Moana (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: March 7, 2017
Purchase links: 2D Edition - 3D Edition
Price: $34.99 $27.99 (2D) - $37.99 $32.99 (3D)

Confirmed By: Sir Wreck'm - gloss finish with debossed title

moana-bb-jpg.286202

Last edited by a moderator:
in hand, this is a beautiful steelbook. Everything I personally look for in a steelbook, great artwork on the front and back that I had not seen before but isn't pop art or a different style of the movie art, great debossing and another great choice for interior art. Very well done on this one.

Looks to be a very limited release. I just put in a store pick up order and now no longer available for shipping. This will probably sell out by end of the day.

All my local stores are sold out on the 3D version. Got my copy reserved for in store pick up though.

Reactions: mams
I didn't expect the Moana SteelBooks to be a limited as they are. I had to drive to a few different Best Buy's to find a copy. Got the last copy at my final stop, thankfully it was a 3D copy. I would've been happy settling for a 2D copy as well after that hunt. Another blind buy, hope it's good.

33268088966_362581697a_b.jpg

Wow... I got to my local Best Buy at 10:07 and I was lucky to grab the last 2D steel on the shelf. According to the clerks, they received only two of each version and the 3D steels were gone immediately after the doors opened.

Was lucky enough to pick up a 3D copy around 3.30 pm today at my local store. One of each left after purchasing my copy. Seems this has a really small print run similar to Dr. Strange. This is more in line with the other classic disneys BB had. Simple yet elegant.

For what it's worth I saw no steels at my Best Buy at like 1015 this morning.

Didn't want one anyway thankfully. Picked up the regular blu Ray. Will wait for a premium steel as this movie is an instant favorite.