Mommy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 24) [Korea]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 7, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - 1/4 Slip - Premium Box - (Pre-order on November 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.29 (Full Slip A or B) - $35.89 (1/4 Slip) - $61.89 (Premium Box)
Notes: Full slip A (1000 copies), Full slip B (1000 copies), 1/4 Slip (250 copies), Premium box (850 Copies)

20686684_1721131931523748_7880916876765691904_n.jpg

from Plain's fb:
We’ll be releasing Xavier Dolan’s Mommy in 2015. More details coming later this year.

Mommy won the Jury Prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping there's a few In there I don't like lol for my wallets sake

I've not heard of this film and im not interested so that's 1 crossed off
I'm pretty sure one will be Sicario like you said. Not sure what the others are though! I have seen the trailer for this and it looks decent so I will probably go for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
I'm pretty sure one will be Sicario like you said. Not sure what the others are though! I have seen the trailer for this and it looks decent so I will probably go for it.

Just checked out the trailer and it's not for me so I'll gladly pass

The one above mommy looks like it could be sicario with what looks like fire at the bottom of the steel

I'm praying one is inherent vice. Literally praying

Approximate translation from Twitter :

The Plain Archives will release seven Steel Book films, all of which are carefully selected from among the best-performing films from the second half of next year to the first half of next year. In addition to Fox Catcher, he directs to Javi and Dolan's film Mami. All seven films are produced in Denmark. We will show you the best quality.

For reference, the quantity of steel books is 3,000 pieces. Some works have long been waiting for you, and some have completely new works that have not released the lineup at all. We will update the post as soon as the preorder is ready.

Approximate translation from Twitter :

The Plain Archives will release seven Steel Book films, all of which are carefully selected from among the best-performing films from the second half of next year to the first half of next year. In addition to Fox Catcher, he directs to Javi and Dolan's film Mami. All seven films are produced in Denmark. We will show you the best quality.

For reference, the quantity of steel books is 3,000 pieces. Some works have long been waiting for you, and some have completely new works that have not released the lineup at all. We will update the post as soon as the preorder is ready.

So are they planning on showing the images and putting everything up for pre order within the next say 4/5 months or is this a long process that might take about a year to release them all. I'm hoping the latter

Fox catcher is released is Sep so I'm assuming this pre order will be around then and then the next film when that's released and so on

Looking forward to seeing what films they have lined up but I hope it's not all at once

Edit: I think that part about this year and next year means they will release steels the 2nd half of this year (like fox catcher, this and another) and the also the first half of next year (the other 4) meaning it will take about a year to release all 7 - I think that's what they mean

Just checked out the trailer and it's not for me so I'll gladly pass

The one above mommy looks like it could be sicario with what looks like fire at the bottom of the steel

I'm praying one is inherent vice. Literally praying
That's a good spot with Sicario, it does look like fire on the bottom of the Steelbook. I wouldn't mind Inherent Vice either!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo