Mondo's Latest Pixar Show

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Maybe none of these end up on SteelBook, but for some chatter in here ... here is the latest show offerings ... so technically potential Steelbook offerings should that come to fruition. Any thoughts? Any ones you like?

1-jpg.457042

BRAVE by Greg Ruth. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

2-jpg.457043

BRAVE (Variant) by Greg Ruth. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 205. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $85

3-jpg.457044

UP by Ken Taylor. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

4-jpg.457045

UP (Variant) by Ken Taylor. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 205. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $85

5-jpg.457046

THE INCREDIBLES by Stan & Vince. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 315. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

6-jpg.457047

THE INCREDIBLES 2 by Francesco Francavilla. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 290. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Address in US & Canada Only. $60

7-jpg.457048

TOY STORY 3 by Francesco Francavilla. 36"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 315. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

8-jpg.457049

RATATOUILLE by Ken Taylor. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 315. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

9-jpg.457050

CARS by Cesar Moreno. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 260. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

1-jpg.457051

A BUG'S LIFE by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 260. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $50

2-jpg.457052

TOY STORY by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 315. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $50

3-jpg.457053

INSIDE OUT by Sara Deck. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 260. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

4-jpg.457054

FINDING NEMO by Cesar Moreno. 36"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 290. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship by February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

5-jpg.457055

COCO by Cesar Moreno. 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by Cyclops Print Works. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $80

6-jpg.457056

WALL-E by Rory Kurtz. 24"x36" Screenprinting. Hand numbered. Edition of 370. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $65

7-jpg.457057

TOY STORY 2 by Tom Whalen. 36"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 375. Printed by Cyclops Print Works. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $100

8-jpg.457058

MONSTER'S INC. by Sara Deck. 36"x24" Screenprinted Poster. Hand numbered. Edition of 315. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in February 2020. Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only. $60

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k and dchamp444
Saw these the other day and they all look cool. Really like brave but not a fan of the film. Please no more Disney steels lol. Can mondo, if they continue the line, make other films please

I don't know why but I was underwhelmed by the Wall-E one - I can't put my finger on why. Maybe my expectations are so high for a new Kurtz print? lol

Just my hangup, I suppose

6-jpg.457056

Saw these the other day and they all look cool. Really like brave but not a fan of the film. Please no more Disney steels lol. Can mondo, if they continue the line, make other films please

Depends on the studio and the retailer. We know that disney is always going to sell (AND RE-ISSUE) well, lol

Reactions: Flloydo
I don't know why but I was underwhelmed by the Wall-E one - I can't put my finger on why. Maybe my expectations are so high for a new Kurtz print? lol

Just my hangup, I suppose

6-jpg.457056

I really like this one. This one I would accept on a steelbook

I can put my finger on it @apsmith21 to me i have same feeling for walle but only because its TOO PERFECT quality wise, in that it looks so good that I think its just CGI and like a poster id see at walmart. Where as when some are a bit rougher you can tell they drew it, and while we know Kurtz did it's just crazy to even be saying that. No knock on him, just how great of an artist here is that I can even believe it was like all photoshopped and not drawn at all. Dude is a master of light, shadow, etc. look at the reflection in the floor. Perfection ...

I think it would look better on a steelbook tho. I'd probably be more sprung for it but Im not much a fan of walle in general.

Those BRAVE do look good. All the Ken Taylor's look amazing. I bought COCO.

I need an amazing Incredibles poster but I dont want one for just part 2 , rather just go the original ... the original was great but the one thing that tripped it up for me was I dont see how that shadow would be that way under his arm.

Reactions: apsmith21
I like them all tbh. Would happily welcome a Wall-E Mondo X steel, but I also wish they'd focus more on other films rather than allowing Di$ney to milk us yet again.

Reactions: dchamp444
I like them all tbh. Would happily welcome a Wall-E Mondo X steel, but I also wish they'd focus more on other films rather than allowing Di$ney to milk us yet again.
I cant even recall if any of their past Disney stuff was with Cyclops Print Works, and this show was in collaboration with them. So might be none of these would make it for that reason, or maybe that doesnt matter.

I cant even recall if any of their past Disney stuff was with Cyclops Print Works, and this show was in collaboration with them. So might be none of these would make it for that reason, or maybe that doesnt matter.
If anyone were to know the answer to that, it'd be you. ;)

Either way... I would welcome more Disney steels at some point, but I'd like to see something different in the Mondo X series again, because at the moment it just looks like an excuse for Disney to take advantage and cash-in on something popular.

As I've just recently started to buy the Disney Mondo stuff, id love to see more :thumbs:

Personally I think they all look great and wouldn't mind any of them in my collection.