Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 22) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

84B5C016-C485-4C6C-A2FE-F31CA427CBF2.jpeg70579D78-7475-4D9F-80C0-797577D6A579.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jamon-Jamon @MerlinT @Seth Plate AM @Vaako Did you guys get an email from WeET after placing your order? I ordered the full slip on May 27 and I did not receive an email acknowledgement. I emailed [email protected] twice but no response. I checked the order details on the website and it says Condition = Deposit and shipping info says: "We have not yet shipped it or have not been able to enter shipping information." This is the first time I've ordered directly from them and I find the lack of communication worrisome.
I bought my copy on eBay so no idea mate but I know from past experiences that it can take a few days before they answer your email...

After three messages to Weet customer service (the first one more than two months ago), I got today response about a (very) defective card that I got in my Monster Hunter FS set. They plan to send me the new card by next week. Now I am wondering if I will be forced to pay customs (in EU) for something that has no associated value by itself (c'mon it is just a single card). Any clue on this? Sorry, I know that this is a bit out of the scope.

After three messages to Weet customer service (the first one more than two months ago), I got today response about a (very) defective card that I got in my Monster Hunter FS set. They plan to send me the new card by next week. Now I am wondering if I will be forced to pay customs (in EU) for something that has no associated value by itself (c'mon it is just a single card). Any clue on this? Sorry, I know that this is a bit out of the scope.
a youtuber had to pay customs vat for a replacement slip ...collecting is fun nowadays :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Really? Aren't replacement shipments marked at a zero value?
As far as I know, only if you show the proof that you sent back the replaced item. I paid last week for a replacement vinyl (about 10 eur custom costs) because I was offered to keep the first one and I dediced to do so. I already knew it and thus it did not surprise me.