Monsters, Inc. (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive No.3 "Shipping start from 11th Oct."

Release date: 15th Oct.
Total Print run : 3K
- Kimchi exclusive numbered : 2K (1/4 slip: 800, Lenticular: 1200)
- Non-kimchi exclusive : 1K (Normal slipcover: 1000)
Gift for Limited edition:
- Photo card, Storybook, Sticker book & numbered art card
Artwork: Gloss Finish/No embossed & debossed

Purchase link:
- 1/4 slip edition: KimchiDVD (SOLD OUT)
- lenticular slip edition: KimchiDVD (SOLD OUT)

Price:
- MSRP: 60$
- Promotional price: 44.99$ (only valid from 30th August to 3rd September midnight, only 5 days until OOS)
- Order limit : 3x 1/4 slip per order, 5x lenticular per order
- Total item quantity more than 5 copies, it must be shipped by EMS only (each steel is 400G and Kimchi can not ship more than 2 kg package per order by k-packet)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

- Lenticular edition & Package
View attachment 44901

- 1/4 slip edition & package
View attachment 44903

More images:
13760361499722496.jpg

13760361499731628.jpg

13760362373253001.jpg

-Lenticular Image
View attachment 44900

-1/4 slip image
View attachment 44902

Actual pictures of both editions: (Thanks to ricster)
Lenticular:
IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

1/4 slip:
IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

Video presentation of the Lenticular slip:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 833
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 580
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 557
Last edited by a moderator:
I just won an auction for the 1/4 slip copy today £36 very happy indeed now I just need a copy of MU blufans edition at a reasonable price but they are £55+

Just bought the lenticular on eBay for £34! That's the cheapest I've seen it go for in a while, also saw someone win a frozen lenticular for £77 compared to the usual £100!

Will be posting photos when I get it :D

Great, so I bought it and the guy opened it and gave me a refund even though I said I wouldn't mind it open!

Guess I'm gonna have to look for this again...

Great, so I bought it and the guy opened it and gave me a refund even though I said I wouldn't mind it open!

Guess I'm gonna have to look for this again...

You bought it sealed and then the seller opened it? Why did they do that, did you ask them to do it. They can't just change their mind and refund you once they have sold an item.

You bought it sealed and then the seller opened it? Why did they do that, did you ask them to do it. They can't just change their mind and refund you once they have sold an item.

Apparently a kid opened it? I'm so confused with what to do now since I've been refunded...

I'm really skeptical though about that because I got it at such a cheap price, maybe he thought he just didn't want to lose it at that price. And apparently there is some damage now too, what should I reply?

I'm really skeptical though about that because I got it at such a cheap price, maybe he thought he just didn't want to lose it at that price

It sounds like an excuse to me especially as you said you would accept it open. He has no reason not to sell it you unless he has changed his mind. I don't think there's a lot you can do now you have a refund. I think you can still leave negative feedback though. There's are usually plenty of these around. I'm sure you will pick one up!:)

It sounds like an excuse to me especially as you said you would accept it open. He has no reason not to sell it you unless he has changed his mind.

Ahh man, this is so stupid, was so happy now I'm just pissed! Hopefully I can get one around the same price...
He said in the email too that it happened to two other steelbooks, since he was selling Thor and frozen that went for cheaper than usual as well, what's the chances those buyers got the same excuse.

Thanks for you're help btw!

Yeah, you've just been mugged off. I'd put a complaint into eBay, showing the conversation, especially the part with the 2 others.

He'll most likely get banned from eBay for 3 offences.

It sounds like an excuse to me especially as you said you would accept it open. He has no reason not to sell it you unless he has changed his mind. I don't think there's a lot you can do now you have a refund. I think you can still leave negative feedback though. There's are usually plenty of these around. I'm sure you will pick one up!:)

That happened with me recently. Won two Blu-rays in an auction very cheap, seller contacted me almost straight after it ended telling me not to pay because his grandkids scratched the discs (why not tell me before?) he then emailed me saying he has a replacement he could send me but it would cost more as it is sealed. I accepted the offer as it was my maximum bid in the first place. It was probably just an excuse to get a bit more money, but then again I can't exactly blame the seller since eBay and Royal Mail take a large cut leaving sellers with nothing.

In your case, mbennett76, maybe the seller thought he would get more for the item? If you still want it, I'd try and get more answers from the seller.

Reactions: mbennett76