Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
I only ordered to see if it worked. If they are all out on the same day them will pick 1 or 2 and depending on art and price. I believe the early films should be cheaper than £19.99

Well, don't blame me if you all end up with ? Steelbooks. XD

Well, that's the Toy Storys out the way (Unless they want to give that Toy Story of Terror short a release). I'm gonna guess Cars and a new Cars 2 just to get those out the way as well... (And maybe Meter's Tall Tales if they want. XD)

Damn, as I was about to preorder it they changed it.

[EDIT] Our links are still working, but they are no longer listed under the Pixar Collection if you just go to the site.

I did managed to Preorder Pixar 6, 7, 8 & 9 though :LOL:

Last edited:
Is the Save10 code gone already??? :/ Didnt get a chance to preorder these! But I will be pre ordering Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3! (One of my favourite movies) the minute they go live! Im hoping these are The Incredibles and A Bugs Life! (and maybe Toy Story of Terror?)

Reactions: dfoles
Have the Kimchi version, but still may get this depending on art

Like the fact they are starting to up the ante and making them more appealing with the 3D. Here's hoping they will have more glossy finishes and more em/debosing as well

Reactions: justboy
Have the Kimchi version, but still may get this depending on art

Like the fact they are starting to up the ante and making them more appealing with the 3D. Here's hoping they will have more glossy finishes and more em/debosing as well

Hopefully it shows that Zavvi are taking our comments on board.
If they are charging a premium price, then they have to offer a premium product.