India
Monsters University - Limited Collector's Edition [India]

Release Date : Around 5 December, 2013
Purchase Links :
Flipkart or Amazon IN or Infibeam does not ship internationally :(
Infibeam - INR 1739
Flipkart - INR 1999
Amazon IN - INR 1999

Rhythmhouse - INR 1999 (Ships internationally, accepts paypal. Be sure to mention them to pack it very well.)

monsters-university-3d-box-set-400x400-imadqczqhasczhkz.jpeg

Number of Disks : 2 - 2D + 3D
Includes : T-shirt and Cap

monsters-university-3d-box-set-400x400-imadqczqmfdkxb9q.jpeg

monsters-university-3d-box-set-400x400-imadqczq642hyanz.jpeg

Reactions: DJ IXS
packaging will prolly be same. IM3 and this, both are manufactured by Sony DADC for Indian region. :)

If T-shirt quality has been good in past similar "Limited" / "Collector's" Edition, this will be a good pack to have in my collection. As T-shirt and cap specially make very good collector's items for this movie.

Why are there no editions like this one in Europe.
I love this one and the amazon.jp, i would love to see these editions in europe..

Ridiculous swag. Would any of us pick these up in the store? For the true completist out there. That shirt and that hat. The more I look at them the more I chuckle. :p

Ridiculous swag. Would any of us pick these up in the store? For the true completist out there. That shirt and that hat. The more I look at them the more I chuckle. :p

it will be available here once released. Rhythmhouse.in

I will update the link once I see there. :thumbs:

They ship internationally. Just make sure to inform them to pack it very well. They accept paypal as well.

EDIT : It's already available : http://www.rhythmhouse.in/Detail.aspx?productListing=117010

Last edited: