Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €114.99

2FF5F730-90DD-4773-82F0-27AD2B78A950.jpeg

1A2D7498-CF04-48FB-9B32-2381B9BE5C3F.jpeg

9ADCD6D6-9CCB-4771-A26C-D0BF416F34EC.png

E75DBC02-6BBC-4BF9-8963-0E02B39F50E7.png

Last edited:
why they didn't? it wasn't Warner?
Usually when i check it's just DTS-HD. But one are site informations and other is having movie in hand.
But either way for collection this is good, but Monsterverse is just beginning and soon this won't be complete set.

What i'm more interested is will they contain ATMOS or just DTS-HD?
All movies have been already released in 4K, of course discs don't change: all movies feature DolbyAtmos on both BD and BD4K (ENG and GER), excluding Godzilla BD (DTS HD MA 7.1) and BD4K (DA for english track only)
Remember that english DolbyAtmos track on standard BDs is a DD+7.1, while german DA track is DDTrueHD7.1 (all movies)

Last edited:
Anyone know what steels they are using? Because Godzilla had a recent 4k Reissue, skull island 4K reissue was exclusive to Zavvi the other year With nothing since, king of monsters has only had its first round of WWA when it originally came out and the same with GvK but obviously more recently. Will this be a mishmash of those previously released steels or new ones?

Anyone know what steels they are using? Because Godzilla had a recent 4k Reissue, skull island 4K reissue was exclusive to Zavvi the other year With nothing since, king of monsters has only had its first round of WWA when it originally came out and the same with GvK but obviously more recently. Will this be a mishmash of those previously released steels or new ones?
no info yet

Reactions: Flloydo
All movies have been already released in 4K, of course discs don't change: all movies feature DolbyAtmos on both BD and BD4K (ENG and GER), excluding Godzilla BD (DTS HD MA 7.1) and BD4K (DA for english track only)
Remember that english DolbyAtmos track on standard BDs is a DD+7.1, while german DA track is DDTrueHD7.1 (all movies)
There are lot of cases especially in mediabooks where thes contaij DTS-HD despite movie originally having ATMOS.
I especially remember Dredd.

There are lot of cases especially in mediabooks where thes contaij DTS-HD despite movie originally having ATMOS.
I especially remember Dredd.
That's with various studios being involved across different regions though, particularly with dredd. These are WB discs, the 4K and bluray discs will be exactly the same as those released already in 4k+blu combos in Germany. Don't fret it.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I'd buy this one, but clearly this isn't over with these four movies. Or at least if it'd be quadrology... nothing of that so it's pointless in a way buying this... At least at the moment... got ton of other "projects" worry me :D.

That's with various studios being involved across different regions though, particularly with dredd. These are WB discs, the 4K and bluray discs will be exactly the same as those released already in 4k+blu combos in Germany. Don't fret it.
Exactly: these are international discs, they only change if they use a new master, but this is not the case

Reactions: samdavies
I have no need for it, given I have blufans, fac and manta, however that's not terrible for a matching wwa set.