Monsterverse - 4-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 26, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £99.99

5854F84A-48C4-4F17-9EC7-F0EFC441E4D5.jpeg

D982B5D5-750B-4130-88F3-EFE20B13B34C.jpegC3069ADF-8703-46EF-A75C-E4818BDC4778.jpegA45363C9-27B5-4314-BCA9-F0E5B47CDAD3.jpegA93C196A-E34E-4ECC-85C7-59F5E0F3E76A.jpeg19CD9D76-3B25-41D4-BFE6-B6F8892A36FB.jpegBCAEBE81-2637-4C43-BB02-7468004C4AD3.jpeg67A38830-C462-4EA6-9BE3-6C9CB5FA6C40.jpeg1FE99367-EE0D-4C96-9278-70F03433D19F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to cancel this , i hate when i do this, i only lol just noticed it was one of them tin cases that holds the steels.
But i also forgot to check on date of release and what worse time of year to have one sent more so other side of world.
Chances of this arriving is going to be very slim damage free.
I don't get zavvi then sent cheap item's tracked and expensive items not tracked.
Im already missing an item which is at 50 ,days no show and replacement is sent out sitting at 15 days.
Even a few items which has tracking seems to not be moving at all.
There shipping methods and how they select is all over place

I was surprised with the extra box zavvi used to ship this, hopefully they use this method with similar items.
No dents etc but mine looks like it’s lying to one side.
I probably got a dodgy copy out of the bunch just my luck.

There is a selection of films that you can use code film30 to get a extra 30% off price but this is not one of the titles involved where you have to use the code

Here is a link to list of titles that you can use film30 code

30% of 4K ULTRA HD by using code Film30
Link below

There is no steelbooks in the list at the moment but there was a few days ago

Hobbit Trilogy and Monsterverse Collection are not part of the extra 30% off price by using the code

There is a selection of films that you can use code film30 to get a extra 30% off price but this is not one of the titles involved where you have to use the code

Here is a link to list of titles that you can use film30 code

30% of 4K ULTRA HD by using code Film30
Link below

Hobbit Trilogy and Monsterverse Collection are not part of the extra 30% off price by using the code
Actually, Mr Smartypants, it was. It even worked when I initially tested it, so...

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Actually, Mr Smartypants, it was. It even worked when I initially tested it, so...

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN
I said in my post

Monsterverse and Hobbit you could use the code a few days ago but was then later disabled that's why they no longer show up in the list of titles
This is why other members have posted code was not working after you posted on Friday as by then the code was disabled for the steelbooks and they no longer showed up in the list of titles
When you tested a few days ago was when there was steelbooks in the list :p

Today is Sunday
Friday is 3 days ago ;)
Fri/Sat/Sun

Note a few days ago there was 4 webpages of titles involved
Today Sunday it's just 2 pages

That’s not true
You are correct the prices listed on Zavvi been that way a while
Monsterverse was a few months ago when price dropped to £69.99
The Hobbit trilogy has been £99.99 since first went live to pre order in October 2020

Zavvi disabeled the code film30 for this and the Hobbit with the steelbooks as they was not meant to be included
The use of the code on the steelbooks did not last long on Friday

There was a few steelbooks initially included but they got removed from the list very quickly after they laucnhed the 30% off 4K UHD

Film30 code It's was meant for Amaray 4K UHD titles but by an error some steelbooks temporarily was included

I said in my post

Monsterverse and Hobbit you could use the code a few days ago but was then later disabled that's why they no longer show up in the list of titles
This is why other members have posted code was not working after you posted on Friday as by then the code was disabled for the steelbooks and they no longer showed up in the list of titles
When you tested a few days ago was when there was steelbooks in the list :p

Today is Sunday
Friday is 3 days ago ;)
Fri/Sat/Sun

Note a few days ago there was 4 webpages of titles involved
Today Sunday it's just 2 pages
Stop editing your posts trillions of times bruh. I can't keep up! :wacky:

Yeah, it definitely worked on the Friday I posted and tested it, but was literally reported not to be working just moments after that, so *shrug*

However, it's still showing in their active offers with an end date of 17 July - Zavvi UK (currently the third offer down).

Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 15.04.05.png

The link to that particular offer directs to here Zavvi UK, which clearly only lists the 2 steelbook collection sets.

So yeah, do your usual thang and complain to Zavvi on Twitter about it :thumbs: :p

Stop editing your posts trillions of times bruh. I can't keep up! :wacky:

Yeah, it definitely worked on the Friday I posted and tested it, but was literally reported not to be working just moments after that, so *shrug*

However, it's still showing in their active offers with an end date of 17 July - Zavvi UK (currently the third offer down).

View attachment 536699

The link to that particular offer directs to here Zavvi UK, which clearly only lists the 2 steelbook collection sets.

So yeah, do your usual thang and complain to Zavvi on Twitter about it :thumbs: :p
I did not edit my post 33 after you repied to my post
The last edit on post 33 was Today at 11:57 AM

You replied to my post 33 at 12.14 pm

This is the link to the 30% off
The steelbooks was removed from the list on Friday afternoon but was for a short period the steelbooks was included
That is why you had post from members on Friday saying code on the steelbook not working

The link you posted it does not mention 30% of as they was excluded on Friday Afternoon
The code only worked for a very short period of time on Friday with steelbooks

There was initialy 4 webpages on friday with a list of titles that was part of the 30% off using the code
It's now only 2 webpages of titles that are included

There was a few steelbooks initially in that list not just Multiverse and Hobbit