Monsterverse 4 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources
Added to Calendar: 12-20-21

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 26, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £99.99

5854F84A-48C4-4F17-9EC7-F0EFC441E4D5.jpeg

D982B5D5-750B-4130-88F3-EFE20B13B34C.jpeg C3069ADF-8703-46EF-A75C-E4818BDC4778.jpeg A45363C9-27B5-4314-BCA9-F0E5B47CDAD3.jpeg A93C196A-E34E-4ECC-85C7-59F5E0F3E76A.jpeg 19CD9D76-3B25-41D4-BFE6-B6F8892A36FB.jpeg BCAEBE81-2637-4C43-BB02-7468004C4AD3.jpeg 67A38830-C462-4EA6-9BE3-6C9CB5FA6C40.jpeg 1FE99367-EE0D-4C96-9278-70F03433D19F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
My only problem with things like this are when installment 5, Kong: Hollow Earth comes out, then the set is pretty much not really a set anymore. At least to me. I never had a problem with things like this until the wifey got me the mega James Bond set with every movie for the first 50 years of the franchise. Looks killer, but now there are at least 3 more Bond films in the cannon, so now its incomplete. I don't like incomplete. It's just a thing. I blame the kid who crushed my pet snail when I was 9 for all my issues.

Sep 10, 2020
My only problem with things like this are when installment 5, Kong: Hollow Earth comes out, then the set is pretty much not really a set anymore. At least to me. I never had a problem with things like this until the wifey got me the mega James Bond set with every movie for the first 50 years of the franchise. Looks killer, but now there are at least 3 more Bond films in the cannon, so now its incomplete. I don't like incomplete. It's just a thing. I blame the kid who crushed my pet snail when I was 9 for all my issues.
I hear ya mate! I'm thinking of this as the 'Monsterverse phase 1' set to try and appease the nagging little OCD demon that lives in my head and will annoy me when the next film comes out ;)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Same opinion here... just feels like a quick cash-in on the studios part. Like with the F&F franchise... every time there's a new movie out they release another series of matching steels for them all, making the previous releases with different designs incomplete and therefore pointless.

Reactions: jaws finatic

Behold

Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2017
Same opinion here... just feels like a quick cash-in on the studios part. Like with the F&F franchise... every time there's a new movie out they release another series of matching steels for them all, making the previous releases with different designs incomplete and therefore pointless.
Couldn’t agree more. As much as I think the design is cool, and prospect of having this on display, but as a completionist, this could just never work for me.

Unless there is a definitive end or break in a series of films I.e. a complete Harry Potter set but there are the forbidden beasts films, or marvel infinity saga as the end of a saga, then these will just never appeal regardless of how good they look.

Love these films and still trying to complete the FAC monsterverse set as I’m still missing Kong Skull Island!

Reactions: Noodles and gAnX