UK
Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price:
£12.99

Re-Release
Release Date:
July 31st ,2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 1st 2017)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 Units

moon.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58,093
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the artwork will reflect the price… I'm glad it's £12.99, it's a relief… I wouldn't have pre-ordered without this, but I hope they don't put less money in because of the price!

Had to pre-order for that price but hopefully they'll throw some gloss on it. A matte finish with that artwork would be pretty weak.

That'll do nicely always really liked that artwork. Please though.. make it glossy ;) Ordered :D

Reactions: harry
Very surpried they're selling it for £12.99, even if it is for one day only. Pre-ordered! :D

I'm glad they went with this artwork, sure it is the safe option, but it's better than Sony taking a gamble and failing completely as with a few recent StudioCanal efforts. I just hope the rest of the artwork goes nicely and it has a premium finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skog
Got to say that I'm disappointed that they've just reused the old slipcover art - would have liked to see something new

The price is good but still not worth triple dipping on

I never saw this before but heard great things about it. I really like that Zavvi provided an incentive for buyers by offering a day one lower price on it. They should do it on all their steels.

I agree, that would be a swell idea. Think this may well go the way of There Will Be Blood sales wise at this price...we'll see I guess.

Happy with this artwork. I hadn't seen any that were better than the standard amaray.
I've preordered even though it's a double dip.